Bedlam Basketball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
LOL 68-66 and OSU shoots 33%!

Relive the final possessions right here and pay close attention around the 32sec mark.. You'll see a water bottle land on the court. Could've sworn all the upstanding sooners here told us sooners don't throw things. Anyway.. It's hilarious seeing this OU team find new ways to shit down their legs this season.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Thing I love the most??? while they are singing the alma mater and showing the cheerleaders they cut back to the studios and John Anderson gives a "Pistols Firin'". Was awesome. ;)

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Landthieves calling for Kruger's head. One season removed from a Final Four and what few fans they have are ready to fire his ass. Hilarious.

Other sooners say Woodard is battling bipolar issues. I guess you play different when you go from a good team to a shitty team. Cute excuse though.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Water bottle could have been from the bench. Maybe the osu bench. yeah, lets go with that. Hey at least there wasnt any tripping attempts by cheerleaders, and thank allah, no turkey legs.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Landthieves calling for Kruger's head. One season removed from a Final Four and what few fans they have are ready to fire his ass. Hilarious.

Other sooners say Woodard is battling bipolar issues. I guess you play different when you go from a good team to a shitty team. Cute excuse though.
OU is extremely talented, just too inexperienced to do much with it. No real leader leading the way. If they had a good player leading them they would win more games. Kruger is a boss, he will get them turned around (again) . Especially if they get Trae Young

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Sounds like football season... only reversed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
please........ just stop................ you've already admitted that you're one of those "typical" ou fans who only cares about football.......... i guess memory loss and lack of self control are 2 of the side effects you suffer from when ou loses to OSU in anything.............. hell, i figured you'd be out fishing during the game, or at least tweeting underage highschool footballers.............. especially since tomorrow is like a national holiday for you.......

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
OU is extremely talented, just too inexperienced to do much with it. No real leader leading the way. If they had a good player leading them they would win more games. Kruger is a boss, he will get them turned around (again) . Especially if they get Trae Young
You'd think that an All Big 12 caliber senior with Final Four experience could be the leader.

Trae Young is a one and done guy according to himself. You guys are going to have to start moving on offense or it's just going to be the Trae show. Evans tries that too and it doesn't work when it's not team ball. I would welcome Trae's hero ball in an OU uniform next year, but he's not going to OU. So, I guess I'll have to see it in a KU uniform. I'd want to play in front of actual fans if it were me. Not an empty shit hole with water bottle throwers calling for my coach's head.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Water bottle could have been from the bench. Maybe the osu bench. yeah, lets go with that. Hey at least there wasnt any tripping attempts by cheerleaders, and thank allah, no turkey legs.
Nope. Watch the video. It's a Dasani water bottle which isn't on the benches. The bottle comes from the left hand of the screen. Benches are far right. So, unless someone on press row threw it you can bet that it was a disgruntle OU fan that probably wants your best coach ever fired. What dumbasses. Speaking of dumbass... watch the video for yourself.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You'd think that an All Big 12 caliber senior with Final Four experience could be the leader.

Trae Young is a one and done guy according to himself. You guys are going to have to start moving on offense or it's just going to be the Trae show. Evans tries that too and it doesn't work when it's not team ball. I would welcome Trae's hero ball in an OU uniform next year, but he's not going to OU. So, I guess I'll have to see it in a KU uniform. I'd want to play in front of actual fans if it were me. Not an empty shit hole with water bottle throwers calling for my coach's head.
Maybe you would think that, but being the oldest turd on the team doesnt make you a leader or the best. What all big 12 team was he on last year? http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210776703

He wants to play at OU, he very much likes it there, has practiced with the team during the offseason. He was excited about being at the game last night too. Too bad they lost. It's his father who wants him to go to elsewhere. I would welcome him at OU next year too, it would be awesome! With all the young talent around him, OU could be very good with a talent like him running things.

Nope. Watch the video. It's a Dasani water bottle which isn't on the benches. The bottle comes from the left hand of the screen. Benches are far right. So, unless someone on press row threw it you can bet that it was a disgruntle OU fan that probably wants your best coach ever fired. What dumbasses. Speaking of dumbass... watch the video for yourself.
Hey, you never know man. Glad you're on the case, so we can get to the bottom of this! I dont care about the opinion of a fool who wants to fire Kruger. So that's kind of like something a child would say, and who cares about a child's opinion?

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
He wants to play at OU, he very much likes it there, has practiced with the team during the offseason. He was excited about being at the game last night too. Too bad they lost. It's his father who wants him to go to elsewhere. I would welcome him at OU next year too, it would be awesome! With all the young talent around him, OU could be very good with a talent like him running things.
If he wanted to play at OU and very much likes it there then he'd be committed. Don't get your tokes up, not your hopes.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Caliber is the key word I used there. You have to know what that word means in order to understand my description of Woodard.
So you were interjecting your opinion, just making sure.

If he wanted to play at OU and very much likes it there then he'd be committed. Don't get your tokes up, not your hopes.
There you go with your opinion again. You do realize kids can love more than one place? Besides, how many hundreds of OU signees didnt sign the day they got an OU offer due to their excitement? Kids take their time, and enjoy the recruiting process. Why not continue to take trips and be treated like a king by rich famous coaches who roll out the red carpet, get your D sucked by 18 year old sluts and (probably) money thrown at you by 'friends of the program' ? I mean hell i'd take all my visits, and stretch out the whole process as long as possible before committing to OU, even if I already was 100% going there in my mind.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
So you were interjecting your opinion, just making sure.
Not just my opinion, but if it were you'd have to get over it, pumpkin. This is a message board where opinions are cussed and discussed.. and it has a search function that will detail hundreds of your shitty opinions.

Woodard received All Big 12 Honorable Mention by the coaches last year as a junior. That means that all the rich famous coaches you speak of think he is a good player worthy of mention; thus, all Big 12 caliber. Those are opinions, but since they're rich famous coaches, it carries merit.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Not just my opinion, but if it were you'd have to get over it, pumpkin. This is a message board where opinions are cussed and discussed.. and it has a search function that will detail hundreds of your shitty opinions.

Woodard received All Big 12 Honorable Mention by the coaches last year as a junior. That means that all the rich famous coaches you speak of think he is a good player worthy of mention; thus, all Big 12 caliber. Those are opinions, but since they're rich famous coaches, it carries merit.
Nothing to get over, it's an opinion. MY opinions are amazing, definitely better than yours. I have all the best opinions.

Hey maybe last year when he was #3 on the team, he was probably close to all big 12 good. Pretty clear he isnt the same guy this year. But that's okay because OU is still awesome

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Nothing to get over, it's an opinion. MY opinions are amazing, definitely better than yours. I have all the best opinions.

Hey maybe last year when he was #3 on the team, he was probably close to all big 12 good. Pretty clear he isnt the same guy this year. But that's okay because OU is still awesome
Hey dick, your opinions are worth exactly what we pay,,,nothing.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

yep, really starting to sound like KU is where he'll land.............. would be hard for me (if I was him) to go to ou after watching what they've thrown out there this season, and w/ only 1 bonafide stud - McGusty - on the team..........