Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
The fact you’re making personal attacks against a person you don’t rightly know based on his allegiance to a rival university sports team instead of making an actual point in a debate... and then saying I’m unintelligent...

Well I’m sure you can see the irony in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all P2U knows how to do.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The fact you’re making personal attacks against a person you don’t rightly know based on his allegiance to a rival university sports team instead of making an actual point in a debate... and then saying I’m unintelligent...

Well I’m sure you can see the irony in that.

That's all P2U knows how to do.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
This pussy knows why...swept. Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeept.
The best team at your university got eliminated in OKC.
I dont know what you are talking about, there were a bunch of Pokes on this thread that chastised anyone and everyone for bringing up sports other than baseball, football or basketball. So now have you turned hypocrite and want to talk about other sports?

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
It happened in the basketball thread as well, big sister is just pathetic.
Comical how all you Pokes attack for bringing up other sports, then attack when a back to back champion in a "another sport" loses, pathetically hypocritical, but expected. As to this specific thread, never heard of Stetson, have you guys?