Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Wednesday, May 23
Session One
Game 1: No. 4 Oklahoma vs. No. 5 Baylor – 9:00 a.m. (FCS)
Game 2: No. 1 Texas vs. No. 8 Kansas – 12:30 p.m. (FCS)
Session Two
Game 3: No. 2 Oklahoma State vs. No. 7 West Virginia – 4:00 p.m. (FCS)
Game 4: No. 3 Texas Tech vs. No. 6 TCU – 7:30 p.m. (FCS)

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Pokes swept, knocked out of BIG 12 tourney already. Seems some Poke was talking trash earlier about how great the Pokes' baseball team was, and OU is still in it. How about that?:thumbup:

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Pokes swept, knocked out of BIG 12 tourney already. Seems some Poke was talking trash earlier about how great the Pokes' baseball team was, and OU is still in it. How about that?:thumbup:
It's the B&F board, you freaking dipshidiot, OSU SWEPT your gooners with their gay ass pants above their knees. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Is the thread title "Bedlam Baseball" confusing your feeble brain? Good gawd!

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
It's the B&F board, you freaking dipshidiot, OSU SWEPT your gooners with their gay ass pants above their knees. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Is the thread title "Bedlam Baseball" confusing your feeble brain? Good gawd!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Nope. I’ve got plenty. Take it to a correct thread. You don’t get to stink this up with your chicken shit because OU sucks at baseball. Don’t be a petulant child. You can read the thread title.
Good one, always funny to see mt get kicked in the vagina. :lol:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
OSU: we don’t care about winning titles, just as long as we beat Oklahoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Quit making Bedlam boards if you don’t want the other half of Bedlam posting on it. I’m not on your main board am I?

Have an intelligent thought once in a blue moon...
You mean like gay pants and how people with differing opinions shouldn’t post on message boards?

If that’s your idea of intelligent thought, then you’re more trailer park than “gooners” are.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You mean like gay pants and how people with differing opinions shouldn’t post on message boards?

If that’s your idea of intelligent thought, then you’re more trailer park than “gooners” are.

I'm all for differing opinions, they make the world go round. Just try to portray them intelligently. I know that's impossible for you, but I expected better from SCB.

P.S. the pants ARE gay. Nothing unintelligent about that.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

Post on your own board dipshit...wait, nobody will even talk to you on an okie u board.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

I'm all for differing opinions, they make the world go round. Just try to portray them intelligently. I know that's impossible for you, but I expected better from SCB.

P.S. the pants ARE gay. Nothing unintelligent about that.
The fact you’re making personal attacks against a person you don’t rightly know based on his allegiance to a rival university sports team instead of making an actual point in a debate... and then saying I’m unintelligent...

Well I’m sure you can see the irony in that.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
The fact you’re making personal attacks against a person you don’t rightly know based on his allegiance to a rival university sports team instead of making an actual point in a debate... and then saying I’m unintelligent...

Well I’m sure you can see the irony in that.

Hello kettle, this is the pot...….YOU'RE BLACK!