Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Meh. winning a lot of games is not the standard, it's one of them. It really matter what games you are winning and what games you are playing in too. It's why boise st is who they are despite their winning percentage. So yes osu is winning a lot of games, but they arent winning the right ones. There's a big difference.

1. Cause I can.
2. Cause I can
I never said it was the only standard. You're also wrong. OSU has won many big games. It's something you refuse to acknowledge.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I never said it was the only standard. You're also wrong. OSU has won many big games. It's something you refuse to acknowledge.
To keep it relevant im sticking with the last 20 years or so.

They have won SOME big games (There's the acknowledgement you said I refused). But lets examine that- how many big 12 championship games have they won? Stoops has a shit ton. How many bcs bowl games have they won? NY6 bowl games?

Then you can look the mullet's record against ranked competition. And that's just one thing. Then there's the big games that they were able to play in but didnt win. While losing sucks, actually making it to big games (you know, like the playoffs or national title games) is big time too. Then you can look at how many top 5 or top 10 finishes he's had in his career.

Get all that info in your head then compare it to the great teams, and this is what i mean about winning in big games, and even just getting yourself to playing in big games. osu, like boise st has a bunch of wins over the last 20 years. But they arent winning the big important ones, that's all im saying.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO

They have won SOME big games (There's the acknowledgement you said I refused). But lets examine that- how many big 12 championship games have they won? Stoops has a shit ton. How many bcs bowl games have they won? NY6 bowl games?

Then you can look the mullet's record against ranked competition. And that's just one thing. Then there's the big games that they were able to play in but didnt win. While losing sucks, actually making it to big games (you know, like the playoffs or national title games) is big time too. Then you can look at how many top 5 or top 10 finishes he's had in his career.

Get all that info in your head then compare it to the great teams, and this is what i mean about winning in big games, and even just getting yourself to playing in big games. osu, like boise st has a bunch of wins over the last 20 years. But they arent winning the big important ones, that's all im saying.
But we have won big important games.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
But we have won big important games.
yes, some. some. But not all the right ones. e.g. how many big 12 championships in the gundy era? they have one title, though it wasnt a CCG. Even stoops has won a shitton of big time games including i believe 7 conference championship games. Probably the mullet's greatest victories were bedlam 2014 (thanks stoops), maybe the fiesta bowl in 2012. georgia in 2009? meh. any post season great ones?

How many victories where the big 12 title was on the line? those are big time games.

What are the victories of the biggest games of the gundy era in your opinion? let's see your list of big important wins.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
yes, some. some. But not all the right ones. e.g. how many big 12 championships in the gundy era? they have one title, though it wasnt a CCG. Even stoops has won a shitton of big time games including i believe 7 conference championship games. Probably the mullet's greatest victories were bedlam 2014 (thanks stoops), maybe the fiesta bowl in 2012. georgia in 2009? meh. any post season great ones?

How many victories where the big 12 title was on the line? those are big time games.

What are the victories of the biggest games of the gundy era in your opinion? let's see your list of big important wins.

Ask me in a football thread. This is a thread about OSU owning OU in baseball.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Ask me in a football thread. This is a thread about OSU owning OU in baseball.
None. Got it.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
And just a reminder for the losers who can’t focus..

7 game Bedlam win streak pushing the all time series record to 161-138 over the Sooners.

Coach Holliday is 20-6 as a head coach vs OU.

This year’s scoreboard reads 34-4!

OU sucks

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Nope. I’ve got plenty. Take it to a correct thread. You don’t get to stink this up with your chicken shit because OU sucks at baseball. Don’t be a petulant child. You can read the thread title.
I dont care if they are 30-0 or 0-30. Makes no difference to me.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

They have won the exact same number of BCS games as the goons have.