Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
OU fans are hilarious.

Thread topic- Bedlam baseball was embarrassing for them.

Responses - "but we beat you in (fill in the blank)"

I honestly feel sorry for some of you. I love Cowboy Baseball with a passion, my favorite sport and it's not even close. But, I really can't fathom going to the Sooner boards when they beat us in baseball and replying with "but we beat you in (fill in the blank)". Wreaks of so much insecurity, lol. You guys are a hoot. Keep it up.
So you missed my comment about the Pokes looking strong in baseball? Oh well....Im just insecure I guess:facepalm:
Next some Poke will probably bring up wrestling or checkers...it's good to be good at, at least one sport.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
So you missed my comment about the Pokes looking strong in baseball? Oh well....Im just insecure I guess:facepalm:
Next some Poke will probably bring up wrestling or checkers...it's good to be good at, at least one sport.
You mentioned more than one sport that we are good at. Counting is hard.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Nah...let's talk gymnastics or rowing...bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Oh now it's checkers? What happened to "wrestling and golf"? Those used to be the sports nobody cares about...

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
That's why OU softball sells out most of the Big 12 games, and all the playoffs. Pokes can't even fill their football stadium except for a couple of games per season.
You apparently never get tired of being an idiot:

So if I’m reading that correctly, Oklahoma State is reporting that it sold out every game in 2017 (a quick scan of the box scores confirms this).

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-ties-highest-football-attendance-ranking-ever-in-2017/

Google is your friend...but only if you use it.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
You apparently never get tired of being an idiot:

So if I’m reading that correctly, Oklahoma State is reporting that it sold out every game in 2017 (a quick scan of the box scores confirms this).

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-ties-highest-football-attendance-ranking-ever-in-2017/

Google is your friend...but only if you use it.
I just see empty seats in the stands on televised games (except Bedlam) usually, so apparently a few games sell out but maybe people dont come or they are still tailgating? What does the stadium hold, 12,000? I'll google it.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I just see empty seats in the stands on televised games (except Bedlam) usually, so apparently a few games sell out but maybe people dont come or they are still tailgating? What does the stadium hold, 12,000? I'll google it.
Football, if you want to talk attendance then let's talk when Schnelly, Gibbs, Blake were at the helm. I remember standing on a tee box on a Saturday and was matched with a couple of your vigilant fans who threw their tickets into the wind and said their time was worth more. Your sunshine fans are only as good as the crack they are snorting.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Football, if you want to talk attendance then let's talk Schnelly, Gibbs, Bla
As far as softball goes, might want to consider that Stillwater is one hour to one and a half hours from OKC/Tulsa. Payola u is 15 minutes from OKC. Shocker their stands have more fans.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Football, if you want to talk attendance then let's talk when Schnelly, Gibbs, Blake were at the helm. I remember standing on a tee box on a Saturday and was matched with a couple of your vigilant fans who threw their tickets into the wind and said their time was worth more. Your sunshine fans are only as good as the crack they are snorting.
Ah the Blake years..I bet he still put more fans in the stadium than the Pokes.