Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Sheriff
Sep 24, 2006
Edmond
As an employee of a Drillers Season Ticket holder, I'm pretty happy with the relationship in Tulsa. Maybe that is why OKC has attendance problems?
The game was sold out tonight. I have been out of town for the last week and did not try to buy tickets until this afternoon and there were none available. I did buy a couple of nice club seats behind home base for tomorrow afternoon's game though.

May 29, 2007
Edmond, OK
The game was sold out tonight. I have been out of town for the last week and did not try to buy tickets until this afternoon and there were none available. I did buy a couple of nice club seats behind home base for tomorrow afternoon's game though.
We walked up and got tickets right before game started. Upper deck seats but that was almost empty. Don't know who told u it was sold out but I would say it was not even close.

Sheriff
Sep 24, 2006
Edmond
We walked up and got tickets right before game started. Upper deck seats but that was almost empty. Don't know who told u it was sold out but I would say it was not even close.
I went on ticket master about 6pm but they were sold out. Found good tickets for tomorrow's game though. I guess I should have gone downtown tonight and tried my luck at the stadium since it appears there were tickets available.