Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 6, 2012
For those of us that can't be at the game tonight does anyone know if it will be televised?
Thanks in advance.

Go Cowboys

Nov 11, 2007
Tulsa
www.RLHudson.com
Pretty disappointed in the seats that I received through the OSU ticket office. As season football ticket holder, Posse club member, attender of about half of the home basketball games and many of the baseball games, I somehow I thought I would be able to buy better bedlam baseball tickets. If a player hits a ball tonight that looks like a home run over the left field fence and it just barely goes foul, it may come to me. Bob Eucker has seats five rows in front of me. Sad thing is my banker called and said I could have two free tickets and I told him to give them to someone else because I had already ordered tickets.

Last edited:

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
Pretty disappointed in the seats that I received through the OSU ticket office. As season football ticket holder, Posse club member, attender of about half of the home basketball games and many of the baseball games, I somehow I thought I would be able to buy better bedlam baseball tickets. If a player hits a ball tonight that looks like a home run over the left field fence and it just barely goes foul, it may come to me. Bob Eucker has seats five rows in front of me. Sad thing is my banker called and said I could have two free tickets and told him to give them to someone else because I had already ordered tickets.

Tulsa lets Drillers season ticket holders order as many bedlam tickets as they want. Most Drillers season ticket holders are companies. They order Bedlam tickets by the 100s and get choice seats. OKC doesn't do that. They put a limit and give the universities good seats. We got shut out of Bedlam last year after being and OSU baseball season ticket holder. We have ok seats this year.

Last edited:

OkState1974

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2007
Tulsa
As an employee of a Drillers Season Ticket holder, I'm pretty happy with the relationship in Tulsa. Maybe that is why OKC has attendance problems?

Nov 11, 2007
Tulsa
www.RLHudson.com
As an employee of a Drillers Season Ticket holder, I'm pretty happy with the relationship in Tulsa. Maybe that is why OKC has attendance problems?
I don't have any problem with the arrangement. I just wish I had understood that OSU athletic supporters would be nowhere close to the front of the line for tickets. I had other options for bedlam tickets and didn't take advantage of them because I wanted to support OSU and buy my tickets through the university. #MistakesIHaveMade

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
Pretty disappointed in the seats that I received through the OSU ticket office. As season football ticket holder, Posse club member, attender of about half of the home basketball games and many of the baseball games, I somehow I thought I would be able to buy better bedlam baseball tickets. If a player hits a ball tonight that looks like a home run over the left field fence and it just barely goes foul, it may come to me. Bob Eucker has seats five rows in front of me. Sad thing is my banker called and said I could have two free tickets and I told him to give them to someone else because I had already ordered tickets.

That is an actual seat at OneOK??? Behind a pillar???

That's just sad for an architect/design/construction firm to even consider putting a seat there.........the lack of intelligence in that decision isn't even comprehensible.

Curious

Wrangler
Dec 29, 2014
Tulsa
That is an actual seat at OneOK??? Behind a pillar???

That's just sad for an architect/design/construction firm to even consider putting a seat there.........the lack of intelligence in that decision isn't even comprehensible.
I can see lines and hashmarks. It's clearly a football stadium. I have no idea why that picture was posted.