BEDLAM BASEBALL

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 9, 2014
UO wouldn't screw us over again right at the end would they? Could they?

Oh boy I'm having flashbacks to November again.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
UO wouldn't screw us over again right at the end would they? Could they?

Oh boy I'm having flashbacks to November again.
Well, I doubt they'll roll over and hand us the Title. Just need to keep on doing what we've been doing and everything will work out.

Jul 23, 2004
Tulsa, OK
We need to consider our magic number to be 3. Even though we win a tie-breaker with TCU, I don't want any freaking tie for the championship. If we tie, we're going to have to listen to everyone (outside of Stillwater) talking about how TCU is "clearly the best team in the conference" based on their "far superior" RPI. Let's sweep the goons and hope for a stong Baylor performance this weekend!

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
We need to consider our magic number to be 3. Even though we win a tie-breaker with TCU, I don't want any freaking tie for the championship. If we tie, we're going to have to listen to everyone (outside of Stillwater) talking about how TCU is "clearly the best team in the conference" based on their "far superior" RPI. Let's sweep the goons and hope for a stong Baylor performance this weekend!

True, but we win the tie-breaker. We won 2 out of 3, games are played for a reason. We won, they lost, it's fact. We finish tied, then we are the superior team because we beat them. Win 2 and we are THE Big XII Champs, period, fact, end of story and discussion.