Bedlam Baseball tix for Tulsa

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
The past few years they have always tried packaging those games as part of a larger ticket package that includes random games to Drillers' games as well. It's usually pretty expensive. I did it once, in 2014. Got to see us walk off OU for the Big XII Title, so it was $$$ very well spent :D

I don't think they've released that specific package yet though, since I haven't received any e-mails or phone calls about it (they try to talk me into it every year).

Aug 2, 2017
Tulsa
I think Drillers season ticket holders can pre-order tickets to Bedlam when they turn in Drillers ticket order. It used to be that way. Tickets to the general public may not be on sale until after their season ticket deadline.

Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
The past few years they have always tried packaging those games as part of a larger ticket package that includes random games to Drillers' games as well. It's usually pretty expensive. I did it once, in 2014. Got to see us walk off OU for the Big XII Title, so it was $$$ very well spent :D

I don't think they've released that specific package yet though, since I haven't received any e-mails or phone calls about it (they try to talk me into it every year).
This

My buddy got a flex pack with the drillers last season that came with bedlam tix. Think it was for just a handful of drillers games. I would love to do it but with a tot it’s kinda hard to commit.

Just gotta try and snag bedlam tix by themselves when they become available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB1984

Wrangler
Feb 23, 2011
Individual Bedlam tickets for Tulsa will be available this weekend at Drillers Fan Fest. Starts at 10am.