Bedlam Baseball--minimal TV coverage

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Season pretty much on the line here.
Wouldn’t go that far. But yes a lot riding on it. Ous season maybe on the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The season we want to ha e was pretty much on the line. I wanna host and maybe sneak into a national seed.
Yeah. Thats true. Need to take 2 next week and not lay an egg in the big 12 and we will be top 8 I think.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Season pretty much on the line here.
Wouldn’t go that far. But yes a lot riding on it. Ous season maybe on the line

The season we want to ha e was pretty much on the line. I wanna host and maybe sneak into a national seed.
Yeah. Thats true. Need to take 2 next week and not lay an egg in the big 12 and we will be top 8 I think.

I do too but can we beat Rape U at anything anymore? Well, golf. But anything else?

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
The season we want to have was pretty much on the line. I wanna host and maybe sneak into a national seed.
I'm not the most up on the working of college baseball, but wouldn't it require a lot for us to host?
Not at all. We’re almost locked in as a Top 16. Win the BU series and a game or two in the tournament and we’ll probably be top 8.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
The season we want to have was pretty much on the line. I wanna host and maybe sneak into a national seed.
I'm not the most up on the working of college baseball, but wouldn't it require a lot for us to host?
Not really. Not sure what our rpi is now but it’s between 10-15. We were projected 10 overall by d1 coming into the week and 13 by baseball America.