Bedlam apathy, inevitable butt kicking

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
and we lose on the years when we have better players... several in the last 5 years...But sure, take your medicine and be a good, quiet, loyal fan...Hey, buy another $10 beer while you are at it, Gundy and Holder need some new trim on their pool houses...
Coach Gundy has a 15% chance and that is with a good QB. Let that sink in. We will probably have a 7% chance next saturday. Thanks Coach Gundy! You are the city of Tulsa- improvement as promised LMFAO

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Haha you’re drunk right? Nobody on here cares? Because we watch and we lose it means we don’t care? Got it.
Yes, actually. There is one central figure in every stupid loss to OU (our such glorious head coach, that you all can’t seem to gush enough about because “history”). He SUCKS. Full stop. Every time we play OU, it’s play to not lose crap.

But yeah, nobody on this board seems to have *that much* of an issue with Gundy being 2-11 against OU. People just simply accept that we’ll probably lose and call it a day.

Wouldn’t it be nice to go in with the advantage? With people thinking WE have the upper hand, and OU has to come up to OUR level? Ok State fans are some of the most annoying on the planet. Mainly the “homers” who fart sunshine out in mass quantities.

Nov 26, 2008
Austin, TX
does anyone think this team can realistically stay within 35 of this OU team? In Norman, where Gundy goes into the game already defeated in his head and coaches accordingly. I could even see him sitting out certain players to "save" for the next week's "winnable" games... He's really that weird of a coach...

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2010
Baylor was statistically the worst defense in the league. We struggled to score 31. But going for it on 4th (which I agree with outside of the call) means he wasn’t conservative?
It means he had absolutely zero confidence in his defense.

I agree with the call too

There was/is no reason for Gundy to have any confidence in his defense

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Yes, actually. There is one central figure in every stupid loss to OU (our such glorious head coach, that you all can’t seem to gush enough about because “history”). He SUCKS. Full stop. Every time we play OU, it’s play to not lose crap.

But yeah, nobody on this board seems to have *that much* of an issue with Gundy being 2-11 against OU. People just simply accept that we’ll probably lose and call it a day.

Wouldn’t it be nice to go in with the advantage? With people thinking WE have the upper hand, and OU has to come up to OUR level? Ok State fans are some of the most annoying on the planet. Mainly the “homers” who fart sunshine out in mass quantities.
More annoying than 40 year olds with superhero avatars from TN claiming to be a fan?

Jan 14, 2006
I really think we have a chance to win next week.

If we can just limit penalties and win the turnover battle by 4 or 5 we should be in a position to win.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
Haha you’re drunk right? Nobody on here cares? Because we watch and we lose it means we don’t care? Got it.

What's annoying is turds like you who showed up what, two months ago, and talk about what an OSU fan should act like. If you can't handle a little adversity, you need to GTFO as being an OSU fan is not for you. Go root for Bama.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
What's annoying is turds like you who showed up what, two months ago, and talk about what an OSU fan should act like. If you can't handle a little adversity, you need to GTFO as being an OSU fan is not for you. Go root for Bama.
This is not adversity. This is sad and pathetic.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
This is not adversity. This is sad and pathetic.
So are your posts yet here you are.

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
I really think we have a chance to win next week.

If we can just limit penalties and win the turnover battle by 4 or 5 we should be in a position to win.
You know, we play like we did against Texas and Boise with the same type of solid play calling, I honestly think we could win.

My concern is that I think there is a better chance of me crapping diamonds and puking platinum than there is of that actually happening.

I have ate crow twice this year (Boise and Texas) and upchucked it the very next game...I would be willing to choke down that bildge ridden pile of crow casserole puke one more time if the mullet is also ready to pull his head out of his backside one more time...

Last edited: