Bedlam apathy, inevitable butt kicking

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 26, 2008
Austin, TX
I haven't watched a Bedlam game since 2012 (they all end the same)....But boy, This ought to be a fun one Saturday! Maybe OU will take pity on us....Who didn't see Conserv-o Gundy coming today after actually playing to win last week...What an exhausting, predictable team... I think we are headed for an actual 70 point beatdown unless Riley has some soft spot for Gundy. What a giant Turd of a football season this has been...

Dec 11, 2011
Yeah, can't believe how conservative Gundy was going for it on 4th & 3 with under 2:00 left to try to put it away.

Nevermind, GTFO

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Stopped reading after “I haven’t watched bedlam since 2012”
Of course you did. Because nobody is willing to understand why people won’t, for instance, watch a Bedlam game. I am almost on the same boat. Gundy plays conservative BS football against OU. And NOBODY on this board seems to give one crap that we lose to OU the vast majority of the time.

OB23

Wrangler
Sep 22, 2018
Oswego,IL
Of course you did. Because nobody is willing to understand why people won’t, for instance, watch a Bedlam game. I am almost on the same boat. Gundy plays conservative BS football against OU. And NOBODY on this board seems to give one crap that we lose to OU the vast majority of the time.
We lose to OU the vast majority of the time because in the vast majority of years they have better players.

ATXCowboy

Like a Boss
A/V Subscriber
Sep 2, 2009
Austin
Lot of assumptions and painting people in broad strokes.

You’re right, NOBODY seems to give one crap that we lose to OU the vast majority of the time. #wankwank (too lazy to find the Jennifer Lawrence GIF).

Aug 25, 2009
Haha you’re drunk right? Nobody on here cares? Because we watch and we lose it means we don’t care? Got it.

Feb 18, 2009
Yeah, can't believe how conservative Gundy was going for it on 4th & 3 with under 2:00 left to try to put it away.

Nevermind, GTFO
Baylor was statistically the worst defense in the league. We struggled to score 31. But going for it on 4th (which I agree with outside of the call) means he wasn’t conservative?

Nov 26, 2008
Austin, TX
We lose to OU the vast majority of the time because in the vast majority of years they have better players.
and we lose on the years when we have better players... several in the last 5 years...But sure, take your medicine and be a good, quiet, loyal fan...Hey, buy another $10 beer while you are at it, Gundy and Holder need some new trim on their pool houses...

Nov 26, 2008
Austin, TX
Baylor was statistically the worst defense in the league. We struggled to score 31. But going for it on 4th (which I agree with outside of the call) means he wasn’t conservative?
he's also willingly played and tanked the whole season by playing a below average QB who won't be around next year, while simultaneously not getting the guys any experience who WILL be back next year ( maybe)...

OB23

Wrangler
Sep 22, 2018
Oswego,IL
and we lose on the years when we have better players... several in the last 5 years...But sure, take your medicine and be a good, quiet, loyal fan...Hey, buy another $10 beer while you are at it, Gundy and Holder need some new trim on their pool houses...
Sounds like you are the one drinking several beers if you believe we have had better players in any of the last 5 years.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008

Nevermind, GTFO
He goes for it in predictable and sometimes situations that make absolutely no sense. He needs to grow some balls. Apparently, he learned nothing from coach les miles.