Baylor Thread (Big 12 Sanctions Added)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 15, 2017
Enid
I can’t post links yet because of my post count apparently but josh Gordon just admitted that a Baylor coach helped him pass drug tests so he could play, obviously this is low on the priority list for Baylor screw ups but it’s another addition to the list nonetheless

Oct 11, 2016
Boulder, CO
I can’t post links yet because of my post count apparently but josh Gordon just admitted that a Baylor coach helped him pass drug tests so he could play, obviously this is low on the priority list for Baylor screw ups but it’s another addition to the list nonetheless
Saw that same article & sadly, my response was basically "no kidding?"

You have to wonder just how many tests he failed for Briles to suspend him.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
I had hoped the Baylor Delinquents would be given the death penalty, but alas no one has the balls to make this happen. I had hoped the Big XII would kick them out, but alas no one has the balls to do that. But a comment by one of the rapers forums members gave me an idea, and it is my new hope!!!! He said "On the bright side we can look forward to visiting fans from SFA and Sam telling us that we have the best stadium in the conference." How sweet that would be."

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So basically, nothing at all has changed in the football culture at Baylor. It's gotten to the point of almost being accepted now, almost no media buzz about this that I've seen. Did the Big 12 already release the money they were supposedly holding back from Baylor? Any way to find that out I wonder?