Baylor suspending all football activities...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Baylor should forfeit all games if it can't field a team. They've had the same opportunities as an organizaton as the rest of the BIg 12 and they can't seem to manage it. Everyone else can, but NOT BAYLOR. Sorry, Bears, but you've got leadership problems and they aren't the rest of the league's fault.
So, buh bye!! You're the Biggest Loser.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Baylor should forfeit all games if it can't field a team. They've had the same opportunities as an organizaton as the rest of the BIg 12 and they can't seem to manage it. Everyone else can, but NOT BAYLOR. Sorry, Bears, but you've got leadership problems and they aren't the rest of the league's fault.
So, buh bye!! You're the Biggest Loser.
The NCAA should have slapped them with lack of institutional control after the rape scandal. If they are never held accountable, it's no surprise that they never learn.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
One another note concerning Baylor continuing to cancel games due to their lack of poorly managing of COVID, the University of Massachusetts (UMass) has stated that they are available for any last minute team replacement. Why Holder didn't contact the Minutemen for a replacement game is beyond me.
UMass took a $60K guarantee to play their only game (their conference decided to NOT PLAY this year) to bring in some much needed revenue and to ignore their conference's non-participation in football.

Baylor seems to be the red-headed step child with bad grades that continues to besmirch the Big `12.
The Bears are the crackhead in the family. The Hunter Biden of the Big 12.

I'm all for adding SMU in it's stead if the Bears can't get some intervention.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
BREAKING NEWS: The Iowa State-OSU game hangs in the balance as Brock Purdy tests positive for Herpes! Contact tracing underway throughout campus sororities!

I gave you the wrench emoji. Not because your post was useful but because I want to hit you with it.
I wouldn’t have blamed you. The Lucy/Charlie Brown pulling the ball at the last minute with our games is making me crazy! Please just play the freaking games!

Last edited: