Baylor Baseball Series

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 4, 2004
Said it Friday, and will say it again. This team looks to have peaked early against uo.

They have looked the last two weeks a lot more like what we saw early in the year. Poor defensive play and poor AB’s.

Hopefully Josh can get them started back toward a second peak this week.

Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
So how are they in first place in the conference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dominate the bottom half of the league.
You need to go back and look at the schedule, the Boys did dominate the bottom of the league (which is what good teams do by the way) but they also have won every series short of Texas.

So negative.

May 27, 2016
Duncan, ok
You need to go back and look at the schedule, the Boys did dominate the bottom of the league (which is what good teams do by the way) but they also have won every series short of Texas.

So negative.

I'm not saying they can't win the conference next week. I am telling you if they don't get better pitching they aren't going to win a regional. They have no pitching depth. That is why they struggle in mid-week games.

I must have misread the terms of the website. I wasn't aware only certain people were allowed to say negative things.

Last edited:

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Embarrassing performance at the plate. I knew it was over as soon as it got to 4-0. Second Sunday in a row we have been uninterested in playing.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
In 2 weeks we will have gone from ranked 12 and projected to host. To unranked and not projected to host. All while playing 3 teams that won’t make the post season. That’s almost as impressive as having on 2 guys reach second base today. I guess oru will make it by default since they play in a horrible conference.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
I'm not saying they can't win the conference next week. I am telling you if they don't get better pitching they aren't going to win a regional. They have no pitching depth. That is why they struggle in mid-week games.

I must have misread the terms of the website. I wasn't aware only certain people were allowed to say negative things.
Oh there are several people here that will jump down your throat at any negativity. Welcome to orangepower.com.