Basketball vs Charlotte

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 18, 2009
Isn't it insane how some people resort to that line of thinking these days? Critical analysis? You must hate the head coach, children, and the environment!
I know right. Boynton took full responsibility for not having an answer for what happened in the last 15 of the game. I guess he must hate himself.

I love him as our coach. It was a rough loss and he knew hes got to do better. Against KU, Duke or some blue blood, you know a run is coming. Not being able to coach out of a 40-17 run against Charlotte was a learning opportunity. Which is exactly how I took his comments.

Aug 30, 2018
Jonesville South Carolina
Honestly, without having had a chance to watch any footage from the second half, and *assuming* they put more pressure on our perimeter guys to prevent a continued three-pointer barrage, I'd put in a taller lineup and have the team focus on driving the ball to the lane more, and also dumping down to the big guys. Not allow any shots outside of 15 feet, things like that.
So you make comments about the game and coaching without watching the game?? Okay gotcha. FYI, we did have feeds to our posts and did drive to the basket. Missed many, mainly due to soft play by the bigs.

Feb 18, 2009
So you make comments about the game and coaching without watching the game?? Okay gotcha. FYI, we did have feeds to our posts and did drive to the basket. Missed many, mainly due to soft play by the bigs.
I agree with your game comments. But c’mon, he said he didn’t watch and was just guessing at options based on reports.

Too many righteously indignant people today in general, not just on this board. Relax. We’re all pokes.

This place is starting to suck as much as gopokes.com.

Jun 23, 2005
Terrible loss, but part of the growing pains we are going through. Terrible call at the end but we should never have put ourselves in that position. In the next few weeks we will add three guards with DI experience to the lineup. Wait and see how we look in January.