Basketball Season Ticket

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU81

Greenhorn
Sep 30, 2004
After 4 years of not wanting to attend, my wife suddenly decided she wants to attend the basketball games with me and my son. So as the story goes, I am looking for one season ticket, location not a big deal, email me at randy.w.jindra@us.ibm.com

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
For years OSU has had extra single season tickets...

Individual seats are hard to sell, so if you're just looking for one call OSU first.

You'll still have to pay the Renovation Fee for the seat, but for this team, this season, a ticket may be priceless.

OSU81

Greenhorn
Sep 30, 2004
Just checked with the ticket office, no single seat season tickets exist, they have a few singles for non-conference games.

OSU81

Greenhorn
Sep 30, 2004
Still looking for a single season ticket, the wife is wondering why it is taking so long to buy a ticket, not real understanding that tickets could be hard to come by. If anyone with a single season ticket will not be using, let me know randy.w.jindra@us.ibm.com