Baseball vs West Virginia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
Worst homeplate ump ever...
Amen and not to take anything away from WV. They whipped us. But I just have less and less patience with inconsistent strike zones. I thought yesterday's ump was the worst I've seen all season, but today's guy said "hold my beer."

Edit: Complaining aside, you still have to take the bat off your shoulder.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2017
Texas
Just watched the replay of the first inning. None of those groundball hits were barreled and almost all were just barely out of our reach. Several were where we should’ve been if we weren’t so lazy getting off bases we were holding and back in position by the tme the ball was thrown. The first would’ve been a DP eliminating the lead off walk. Speaking of the lead off walk there were multiple pitches called balls that were strikes for WVU all day. Very hard to believe things unraveled that bad. Bad luck/positioning...hopefully it gets paid back.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
2-0 wvu on infield single and errors. Need to wake up. It’s not a game aw need to lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk