Baseball vs Michigan game 1.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
9-2 with a 1.06 ERA 85 k’s and only 23 bb’s in 93.2 innings for Freeman is really impressive. I never would have thought coming in he would be this good. He was getting better toward the end of the year last year but I would never have expected this.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
Wow, if Big XII Pitcher of the Year isn't wrapped up now, I don't know what you have to do to win it. That is flat out amazing.
Can't see how it's not his. You figure Preston Morrison is in the running by default as well as Alex Young and the two Tech bullpen arms. Morrison has more wins, but Freeman is better in pretty much every other stat. Taylor from TTU has a lower ERA but has pitched 40+ less innings.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
9-2 with a 1.06 ERA 85 k’s and only 23 bb’s in 93.2 innings for Freeman is really impressive. I never would have thought coming in he would be this good. He was getting better toward the end of the year last year but I would never have expected this.
I heard that there were some rumblings at the banquet about him being much improved, but I doubt anyone expected this sort of domination.

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
OSU has not done well vs ou in the big 12 tourney traditionally so I think that is some peoples reasoning for hoping they are on the other side but I think that bad juju all changed last year after we defeated them for the first time in the conference tourney since 96’.

OSU Didn’t play them every year but they had about an 7 or 8 game big 12 tourney winning streak on us.