Baseball vs gcu

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Got one in the top of the first. Ump gave the pitcher a gift to end the inning with 2 on. Swung through some hittable pitches but got a run and got his pitch count over 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Bloop single ties it after a walk and a wild pitch. Guy was out at second. Osmond has to throw strikes

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
2-1 after 1. Walks and passed balls hurt us. Bryce looked like he had elite stuff to that last hitter. I think we can hit the guy on the mound. Doesn’t appear to have dominant stuff and couldn’t find the zone with his off speed.

Nov 23, 2010
Vermont
2-1 after 1. Walks and passed balls hurt us. Bryce looked like he had elite stuff to that last hitter. I think we can hit the guy on the mound. Doesn’t appear to have dominant stuff and couldn’t find the zone with his off speed.

I don't know, according to the one of the announcers, their pitcher "is in complete control". He must be watching a different game.