Baseball March 6th

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Definitely a step in the right direction for Simpson, Boone (I thought he was tremendous last night), Navigato (this guy really intrigues me, he may only be scratching the surface of what he can do with a bat in his hands), and Gragg. I also thought Standlee did a pretty good job. Morrill is beginning to show that he's a true freshman at the plate a bit, but this guy's potential is through the roof, both offensively and defensively. And we haven't seen what he can do on the mound yet either. Wouldn't be surprised to see Stone and Gragg flip starts, with Stone going against UCLA. Really need to go pick up at least 1 this weekend in California, but if we can go pick up 2 W's, that would be big for this club.

Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
I think you'll see Stone Saturday and possibly Standlee or Lienhard Sunday. I think Gragg will be used as an inning guy possibly setup. Need to take 2 this weekend. 1 of 2 from UCLA & Mich.. USC doesn't appear very strong and you need to win that game.