Barring ego change, Mayfield won't survive Browns

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I humbly disagree. I can't stand Mayfield but that article is poor. If he's not careful, he might end up competing against Baker in selling AC units.

Dec 6, 2013
Yeah, I don't get the point of that article. The Browns suck and Baker can't change that. He got royally screwed by where he got drafted. Maybe he will be traded or become a free agent and find success elsewhere someday, but there is no success to be had in Cleveland regardless of his ego or anything else...

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
If the writer reads this, I will give him a bit a constructive criticism. You are hoping to still be in professional media in ten years. If that is true, then your pic needs to change. Lose the Metallica t shirt for at least a polo shirt or a shirt and tie.

Apr 19, 2011
Baker will be just fine. He has the "it" factor and will end up being a good NFL on some team in the NFL in the future. He played pretty well in his first preseason game and I know that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
If the writer reads this, I will give him a bit a constructive criticism. You are hoping to still be in professional media in ten years. If that is true, then your pic needs to change. Lose the Metallica t shirt for at least a polo shirt or a shirt and tie.
Hey, don't you know that print writers usually have the look of hobos and unkept drunks. Haven't you ever noticed the writers for the Tulsa World and Ouklahoman? Look at Tramel -- he looks like he's been drunk for days.
No one cares what you look like in print media as a writer -- it's how well you can write.