Barr hearings?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Anyone else watching the circus of Dems emoting on Barr? Poor guy. He's under attack and it's flat out silly political theater. It would be comical if it didn't point out just how insanely far our political leadership on that side of the isle has fallen. They aren't giving Mr. Barr even five seconds to respond to their grandstanding BS. It's a kangaroo court at best...good thing the Senate is controlled by R's. Don't get me wrong I've got a ton of problems with them as well, especially trump who is causing their heads to explode and bringing out the very worst in them to the point of absurdity. So sad. I had forgotten how vile some of these characters are since the last few Kangaroo courts they attempted.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
Why is he even there? Every time he’s asked a question he doesn’t even get a chance to respond. Harping on him about coronavirus? He’s the AG not Fauci. Get that guy up there and make him answer some hard questions why 150,000 people are dead.

I’m not sure if this is classified more as a clown show or a complete sh!tshow

Jul 22, 2011
Hearings were delayed because Jerry Nadler was in a car accident. Nadler was unharmed, though no report on the status of the other 24 clowns in his car.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Literally

the most interesting thing to come out of this is that Texas Rep Gohmert was with Barr yesterday during periods of the hearing and he wasn't wearing a mask and tested positive today and now Barr said he is undergoing testing today due to this

Jul 22, 2011
Literally

the most interesting thing to come out of this is that Texas Rep Gohmert was with Barr yesterday during periods of the hearing and he wasn't wearing a mask and tested positive today and now Barr said he is undergoing testing today due to this
https://twitter.com/HashtagGriswold/status/1288540347824582656