Barr affirms Mueller found no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion; report release at 11 a.m.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The new talking point is out, and all the Dems and they're media are throwing it around right on cue. Apparently we are in a constitutional crisis now :rolleyes:
If we are, it's from the Dems actions, not Trump's. I've not only lost all respect for these politicians and "journalists", I'm not sure I can ever respect anyone who is defending this crap.

Voting for Trump should be a difficult decision...the Democrat party is making it VERY easy for a lot of people in this country.

Last edited:

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
The new talking point is out, and all the Dems and they're media are throwing it around right on cue. Apparently we are in a constitutional crisis now :rolleyes:
If we are, it's from the Dems actions, not Trump's. I've not only lost all respect for these politicians and "journalists", I'm not sure I can respect anyone who is defending this crap.

Voting for Trump should be a difficult decision...the Democrat party is making it VERY easy for a lot of people in this country.
I've stated this in a previous posting and I'll state it again...

I am currently registered as a Democrat. I did not vote for Trump in the last election. I have NEVER, in 47 years of life, EVER voted straight party ticket... BUT in 2020 I will (probably) switch my voter registration to Republican and I will absolutely, without a single qualm, vote straight party Republican ticket.

That's how much I dislike/disagree with the current DNC... and their derangement with anything that has to do with Trump.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Was it a Constitutional Crisis when the "found" the right to an abortion in there? Was it a crisis when they passed the ACA without getting cloture in the Senate and without a single R vote on it?

Of course, Dims see everything as a crisis, so that term is completely overused anyway.

Jul 20, 2018

I am currently registered as a Democrat. I did not vote for Trump in the last election. I have NEVER, in 47 years of life, EVER voted straight party ticket... BUT in 2020 I will (probably) switch my voter registration to Republican and I will absolutely, without a single qualm, vote straight party Republican ticket.

That's how much I dislike/disagree with the current DNC... and their derangement with anything that has to do with Trump.
I started voting straight ticket republican when Barry was elected.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
https://twitter.com/realLowKeyKC/status/1126692676743483393
Exactly. They don't want to impeach, they want to talk about it for the next two years. If they truly believe we are in a constitutional crisis they have a duty to impeach Barr, Trump or both. So do it already.

I would say this is the lowest point in the history of the Democrat party but their violent defense of slavery will always hold that distinction.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater

As deeply obsessed as Republicans are with abortion and homosexuality with talk of cutting Medicare and Social Security, I could never in a million years be so wrong and so stupid to change my registration to Republican. Thankfully, changing to Independent or Libertarian is available, if I ever have to change.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

As deeply obsessed as Republicans are with abortion and homosexuality with talk of cutting Medicare and Social Security, I could never in a million years be so wrong and so stupid to change my registration to Republican. Thankfully, changing to Independent or Libertarian is available, if I ever have to change.
You think Republicans are obsessed with killing unborn humans and engaging in male on male anal sex? Cut Medicare and SS? First I’ve heard about your fantasies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
You think Republicans are obsessed with killing unborn humans and male on male anal sex? Cut Medicare and SS? First I’ve heard about that fantasy.

You strongly support Georgia Republicans wanting to send women to prison for 30 years for getting an abortion and 15 years if they get them from out of state? Or do you more support Oklahoma State Sen. Silk for wanting to give women up to life in prison, who get abortions? That is a better move to the Dark Ages.

At least it's true Republicans aren't as deeply focused on homosexuality as they used to be.

Rep. Ryan wanted to target Social Security and Medicare for cuts. Maybe you're unhappy he's no longer in Congress. Looking ahead, President Trump has indicated he would not touch Social Security until the first day of his second term. As Republicans like to think about it, tax cuts produce growth; entitlement spending doesn't.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
You strongly support Georgia Republicans wanting to send women to prison for 30 years for getting an abortion and 15 years if they get them from out of state? Or do you more support Oklahoma State Sen. Silk for wanting to give women up to life in prison, who get abortions? That is a better move to the Dark Ages.
yeah, protecting innocent life, how barbaric.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So you want Oklahoma to ban all abortion as soon as it can, so the state can become an exporter state for abortion? If a 10 year old girl got pregnant after a rape and a doctor advised she get an abortion to protect HER life, that's how it could be.
You are the absolute king of the straw men. I am more than willing to allow a rape exception as well as consider the mother's life. And I know it can't be "as soon as it can" because we have a TON of education to do to reverse the extreme damage that the new "abortion is cool" tactic the left started using. But yes Townie, I believe a fetus is alive (especially once it has a freaking heartbeat) and since I believe life has a right to live, then yes I very much want to ban abortion in Oklahoma.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
You are the absolute king of the straw men. I am more than willing to allow a rape exception as well as consider the mother's life. And I know it can't be "as soon as it can" because we have a TON of education to do to reverse the extreme damage that the new "abortion is cool" tactic the left started using. But yes Townie, I believe a fetus is alive (especially once it has a freaking heartbeat) and since I believe life has a right to live, then yes I very much want to ban abortion in Oklahoma.
You are without a doubt so very, very wrong and backward for wanting abortion banned. Are you ignorant of the FACT that last year Ireland repealed its total ban on abortion. Abortions are now allowed up to 12 weeks. Are you also aware that Israel has one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world, yet the USA sends many million$ worth of aid to that country every year. Interesting how President Trump doesn't complain about it.

Seriously, CocoCincinnati, if you really care dearly about little babies being slaughtered in the womb, then you should be very, very ashamed of yourself for wanting to turn Oklahoma into a state that exports abortions.

Abortion rates and women hospitalized over illegal abortion are higher in Latin American countries where abortion is banned. That is easy proof that trying to ban abortion is without a doubt morally insane. Abortion is about an unwanted pregnancy. Solve the problem from that level. Prohibitive laws against abortion absolutely don't do it.

Laws requiring pregnant women to give birth or else face severe punishment are as oppressive and freedom robbing as laws that forced slavery. You know good and well slavery was abolished long ago.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
You are without a doubt so very, very wrong and backward for wanting abortion banned. Are you ignorant of the FACT that last year Ireland repealed its total ban on abortion. Abortions are now allowed up to 12 weeks. Are you also aware that Israel has one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world, yet the USA sends many million$ worth of aid to that country every year. Interesting how President Trump doesn't complain about it.

Seriously, CocoCincinnati, if you really care dearly about little babies being slaughtered in the womb, then you should be very, very ashamed of yourself for wanting to turn Oklahoma into a state that exports abortions.

Abortion rates and women hospitalized over illegal abortion are higher in Latin American countries where abortion is banned. That is easy proof that trying to ban abortion is without a doubt morally insane. Abortion is about an unwanted pregnancy. Solve the problem from that level. Prohibitive laws against abortion absolutely don't do it.

Laws requiring pregnant women to give birth or else face severe punishment are as oppressive and freedom robbing as laws that forced slavery. You know good and well slavery was abolished long ago.
Sounds like someone’s mom might have made a bad choice.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
yeah, protecting innocent life, how barbaric.
@StillwaterTownie
Please, watch these videos, especially the 2nd one where Allie explains the Georgia bill. Then tell me how horrible these people are.

https://www.facebook.com/570092813023833/posts/2487136934652735/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=392809651313148&id=2126346750971378

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk