Barr affirms Mueller found no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion; report release at 11 a.m.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Watching CBS as I was watching price is right and they interrupted programming to talk about report. Still on going. Very sad faces and very disappointed and trying to spin Trump as deranged from personal information released in report. Very sad that these people can't accept DJT as president after the greatest investigation in US history. Further, its disheartening that these people wanted to catch our president breaking laws with Russians.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
After a lengthy investigation of the woods north of my home, I am unable to reach a judgement as to weather or not Big Foot Actually resides there...
Therefore, we must order you to testify. because we have to find something.

Oh, and pay no attention to the discarded server with the initial HRC on it there in the woods. Nothing to see on that. We promise!

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Mueller: " Our investigation uncovered that while President, Mr. Trump ordered a Big Mac and some Fries to be delivered by Uber Eats. Upon arrival at the WH, the driver was obstructed in his efforts to deliver them. However, we do not find any evidence to support that Trump actually ordered the obstruction. And eventually the meal was delivered. We will leave it up to Congress to determine the condition of said meal at the time of delivery."

The "marks" make it look more authoritative and scary!!!