Baker vs Mason

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Dont sweat being out of the country MT, you can stay updated on B&F since the Pokes like to post during games. TCU goes down...Big 12 up for grabs! Awesome bedlam in the making! Wonder if there will be a flag planted on the 50 next Saturday?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
They’re always full of shitty soccer games.
Italy is awesome I was there summer before last in Rome, Amalfi Coast, and Venice...loved it and the people...hope you have a good time, except when your team loses Bedlam...other than that, have fun and be careful. Great county that just reeks of history, beautiful architecture, and landscapes.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Italy is awesome I was there summer before last in Rome, Amalfi Coast, and Venice...loved it and the people...hope you have a good time, except when your team loses Bedlam...other than that, have fun and be careful. Great county that just reeks of history, beautiful architecture, and landscapes.
Yes I love Italy. I've already been to Rome, but i'll also spend a few days close to the Amalfi coast in Naples and Ischia. I thought about going to Capri instead, you know, so I can catch celebrities sunbathing nude on their yachts. But It's a tourist trap anyway. Bedlam is on my first day there, so the result could potentially have an influence on my happiness level. Then again I was in Amsterdam when OU lost bedlam in 2011, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Yes I love Italy. I've already been to Rome, but i'll also spend a few days close to the Amalfi coast in Naples and Ischia. I thought about going to Capri instead, you know, so I can catch celebrities sunbathing nude on their yachts. But It's a tourist trap anyway. Bedlam is on my first day there, so the result could potentially have an influence on my happiness level. Then again I was in Amsterdam when OU lost bedlam in 2011, and I enjoyed it a lot!
I'm quite sure you did. lol

I have a great uncle that was killed in the Battle of Anzio in Nettuno, Italy in WWII and is buried in the Sicily-Rome American Cemetery and Memorial there. None of my family has ever visited his grave but I would like to someday. My wife is onboard, if I can get my billfold to agree we will be in good shape. I have done some research and it is beautiful there. Enjoy and I hope day 1 of your trip is terrible. :D

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm quite sure you did. lol

I have a great uncle that was killed in the Battle of Anzio in Nettuno, Italy in WWII and is buried in the Sicily-Rome American Cemetery and Memorial there. None of my family has ever visited his grave but I would like to someday. My wife is onboard, if I can get my billfold to agree we will be in good shape. I have done some research and it is beautiful there. Enjoy and I hope day 1 of your trip is terrible. :D
It's not as expensive as you may imagine. I did copious research and followed the airfares for months before I bought mine. Round trip from Okc to Rome, and back from Amsterdam (of course) total $441.