Baker vs Mason

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
In 5 years one will be a starter in the NFL, the other will have a great job at Air Comfort Solutions.
Oh, nfl burn. Nice. Wonder who the osu qb will be in 5 years. Ah well. Maybe if he gets into the nfl , rudolph will start to become good. Possibly even better than Mayfield.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Midnight,

Your woman beater, alcoholic who resists arrest, and other woman beater (Westbrook) all had nice games against us. You should be very proud.
Meh.

You say that lik

You say that like you know who the goon QB will be in five years. Please enlighten us Miss Cleo.
I do? All I know is that more than likely Mayfield will be the OU qb when they beat osu for the third straight year. And if osu is lucky they'll get to lose to Mayfield again in the CCG. So I could ammend my statement to read "All I know is that more than likely Mayfield will be the OU qb when they beat osu for the fourth consecutive time.....again"

In five years, could be Rising.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
For the fun of it i looked up the stache's ownage of osu

He likes osu. He has a 3-1 record against them. In 4 games he's thrown for 1442 yards and 7 touchdowns. Not bad for a mediocre qb. He reminds me of Rudolph kinda except he'll have an inverted record of 1-3 against OU. Maybe 1-4 if we have a really interesting season!

Last edited: