Baker Mayfield - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You don’t understand why OU fans like Baker Mayfield?

Are you stupid or something?
So you admit bm ran from competition and is a mediocre pro? You only think he's great because you like him and are a fanboy?
This is Sad lol. Let’s just skip the whole record setting career he had in college that earned him a $25 million payday. I’ll admit he became college’s best qb at OU. And he’s far from mediocre as a pro. Look at the qbr of the other rookie qbs. Then look at Mayfield’s.

Better yet Let’s talk about Rudolph’s rookie season. I remember how he was the prototypical build and he would be a much better pro if baker was lucky enough to get drafted.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
This is Sad lol. Let’s just skip the whole record setting career he had in college that earned him a $25 million payday. I’ll admit he became college’s best qb at OU. And he’s far from mediocre as a pro. Look at the qbr of the other rookie qbs. Then look at Mayfield’s.

Better yet Let’s talk about Rudolph’s rookie season. I remember how he was the prototypical build and he would be a much better pro if baker was lucky enough to get drafted.
Rudolph at least finished where he started, how about we talk about dear, scared young Baker fleeing the Texas Tech juggernaut knowing that future NFL MVP Patty Mahomes was on his way to be the Tech starter.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Rudolph at least finished where he started, how about we talk about dear, scared young Baker fleeing the Texas Tech juggernaut knowing that future NFL MVP Patty Mahomes was on his way to be the Tech starter.
So what if he didnt transfer? You say that like you look down on players that do. Transferring worked out really well for Mayfield, who are you to say anything about it?

Why do you want to keep talking about it? It's a 1500 day old event. Hard to believe this is what you are down to. Is it because he was so incredibly successful while at OU ,and he's experiencing success none of you tards thought was possible in Cleveland that you have to go back 5 years for something to ridicule? At that, ridiculing a decision that was the smartest thing he ever did and resulted in a massive payday.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He's clearly the second best NFL qb to come out of the Big XII and the second best qb to come out of the college he originally signed with. Your boy is average to below in the league. Why do facts give you indigestion?

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You’re doing nothing more than attempting to troll

But if all you wanna do is shit talk how about Baker gets paid more

And don’t you see the sadness in shit talking Mayfield, and having to compare him to other players that never went to OSU? It’s only sad because you are an OSU fan and you’re stroking another player while attempting to diminish Mayfield. I would’ve thought you were someone with dignity

Your sad attempts are like the death throes of a vanquished enemy, blindly throwing fits into the night, hoping to land one before he is extinguished

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You ever think I might just not think your hero is as good you think he is? Have I diminished his college career other than pointing out he ran from TT because of competition? He's an average to below average NFL qb at this time, maybe he gets better, but he will never be the guy that wound being the starter at the school he ran from even with Todd Monken as his OC. If the truth is trolling, so be it.

I pasted the title of the thread below, please note it is not the Baker Mayfield Worship Thread, or the Baker Mayfield is the Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread thread.
Baker Mayfield - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
All you have to say about him are related to texas tech, a place he left 5 years ago. Skip everything he did at OU, straight to his rookie NFL season acting like he's some below average qb, ignoring a historical rookie season he just posted at the league's biggest joke of a franchise. Ignoring other rookies whose performances were dogshit by comparison. That's you trying to troll. He won a Heisman, national record setter, #1 draft pick., has a pretty good shot at rookie of the year. And we have a tard here in you who simplifies all that into "ttech reject" . And that's not a troll job?

How about compare him to other rookies? Wouldnt that be more relevant.? I know why you dont, it makes him look good. So you're grasping at the only thing that you think doesnt make him look good; transferring and not being a top nfl qb as a rookie. Like either of those two things are bad or something.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You seem upset, did Jalen not give you an autograph yesterday or a high five? Dude, I'm not trying to troll I'm succeeding. Why would I root for bm over Mahomes? Because you think I should? What a joke