Baker Mayfield - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
Historic Cleveland win over Denver. Ugleeeeeee, but it's a W and counts 1. What's not reflected in the game stats is the leadership and effort that Baker Mayfield inspires organization wide. That's reflected in their record.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Historic Cleveland win over Denver. Ugleeeeeee, but it's a W and counts 1. What's not reflected in the game stats is the leadership and effort that Baker Mayfield inspires organization wide. That's reflected in their record.
Ironically, if they'd have had a kicker at the beginning of the season, they'd have 2 more wins. They might still have Hue Jackson as the HC, though.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
I honestly believe you'd be giddy as a June bride for the chance to get your knees dirty with ole Baker. I think there's a budding blowmance in bloom.

Geeze you're a freakin creep. :facepalm:

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
It's a shame that Cleveland didn't have Gregg Williams at the beginning of the season. I get it. You can't help yourselves. Mayfield is rallying the dogs, playing with abandon and having the time of his life. You're not.

Merry Christmas

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
That was a very epic last pass the legend in his own mind threw today. Meanwhile one Patrick Mahomes, the greatest former Texas Tech qb ever, threw his 50th TD

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
It's a shame that Cleveland didn't have Gregg Williams at the beginning of the season. I get it. You can't help yourselves. Mayfield is rallying the dogs, playing with abandon and having the time of his life. You're not.

Merry Christmas
What is a shame, is that Baker shat down both legs with the game on the line today. At least he can still do the crotch grab to the tune of a $10k fine. #pureclass #goonculture

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Merry Christmas
Evidently they won't have Greg Williams after today because his QB threw an interception that cost them the game.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
In his abbreviated rookie year, he led the worst team in the NFL to seven wins and broke the all-time rookie record for passing touchdowns.

That the most wins they’ve had in twelve years. Twelve.

You know who else isn’t putting up Patrick Mahomes numbers?

31 other starting quarterbacks including Tom Brady.

The future is bright in Cleveland. It’s hard to say they won’t be the favorite to win the AFC North next year. Especially with an off-season to solidify a scheme and get more offensive help around Baker.

Dolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
In his abbreviated rookie year, he led the worst team in the NFL to seven wins and broke the all-time rookie record for passing touchdowns.

The future is bright in Cleveland. It’s hard to say they won’t be the favorite to win the AFC North next year. Especially with an off-season to solidify a scheme and get more offensive help around Baker.

Dolts.

What star qb will you be watching this week, oh sorry I forgot your two faves don't play

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Dolts.

What star qb will you be watching this week, oh sorry I forgot your two faves don't play
The “he’s not producing like Mahomes so he’s trash” argument is incredibly stupid.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
The “he’s not producing like Mahomes so he’s trash” argument is incredibly stupid.

No stupider than he was better than Mahomes in college. Can't have it both ways.
Mayfield was better in college, its clear.

Even If you just go by his OU numbers, Mayfield still had more pass yards, more rush yards, more touchdowns, less interceptions, higher quarterback rating, Higher efficiency rating, more yards per attempt, higher percentage, better td:int ratio, more wins. He was that much better than everyone else. Just like mahomes was this year.