Baker Mayfield - The Man, The Myth, The Legend

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
What's it like to cite players from non ok state programs to bash OU players? I mean, we are in a Bedlam board, and you keep pimping out tech players, or rooting for two of the bigger douche nozzles in CFB. wouldnt it be cool if you could be debating rudolph or other osu talent instead? Anyway saturday will be fun for OU players,, surely a much better situation to be in than having to watch the game on tv instead.
No, we are in the Baker Mayfield, The Man, The Myth, The Legend thread. My point is BM is the second best qb in the NFL from Taco Tech (you know, the blueprint for future goon teams) and soon to be the third best qb once Coach Bro is coaching in the League. Mahomes is the best qb to come out of the Big XII so far, hands down.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No, we are in the Baker Mayfield, The Man, The Myth, The Legend thread. My point is BM is the second best qb in the NFL from Taco Tech (you know, the blueprint for future goon teams) and soon to be the third best qb once Coach Bro is coaching in the League. Mahomes is the best qb to come out of the Big XII so far, hands down.
The fact that you've shared that particular opinion I dont know how many dozen times is telling me that you're not trying to make a point, you're just trying to troll.

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
andylicious
Monday at 2:48 PM
#1,317
laugh it up boys, you'll be crying next week. Go Mensa, Go Urban

Soonerme78
Monday at 3:25 PM
#1,318
Are you sure about that?

-------------

lol.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Are you sure about that?
positive, you will either be crowing We Won! We Won! until you realize that the Alabama Death Star is awaiting the smurf, or you will get your ass kicked outright and be crying because there was only one state school that could take care of the whorns.
Oh cool. Well Oklahoma is the only in state school to take care of Baylor, K State, Iowa State, TCU, and Texas Tech.

Ya know... since you’re keeping track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
Baker Mayfield back in Texas. Houston isn't exactly a creampuff. This is a good chance to demonstrate how tough he actually is. Is Weeden on the practice team?