Baker a bust at the Senior Bowl

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yeah I’m familiar with the Browns plight. I could honestly care less about NFL careers. They rarely go as expected. The greatest QB ever is a sixth round pick. It’s a total crapshoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
There's plenty of video of Baker lighting up any D he played against...he will be a top pick if he continues to do what he did with the Broncos scout team, and I am ok with Cleveland, although he wants Miami.
Then he could get hooked up with Shapiro and really tank his life!

I knew he'd have a chance to play in the NFL, his competitiveness alone is the reason he is as good as he is. Denver would be a good place for either QB from the state to land - a good group of WRs, solid running game and good defense. Both would be a better option than they currently have.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
I don’t care if he’s a bust or not. It’s an honor to go number one overall. You guys would be crowing for decades if had a number one overall selection.

As for playing for the Browns, I don’t think that’d ruin Mayfield. Dude has had adversity his entire career. Why should it stop in the pros?

Come on man, you really don't wish that on your man crush??

Adversity? Nothing even close to what he's dealt with would be the same as going into that dumpster fire.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
You bumped a thread that was dead for twelve days to talk shit. Not my fault you can’t come up with something better than that.

call it what you want.......... he was your amazing little "taking care of business" guy until it counted most........... you call it talking shit when the truth stings.......... now, go find a new college kid to creep on

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Come on man, you really don't wish that on your man crush??

Adversity? Nothing even close to what he's dealt with would be the same as going into that dumpster fire.
No, it's always good when a player goes #1. Though with that said, the last time OU had a player go #1 was 2009 and recruiting kind of took a little vacation it seems after that. But looks like recruiting is off its vacation finally

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You bumped a thread that was dead for twelve days to talk shit. Not my fault you can’t come up with something better than that.

call it what you want.......... he was your amazing little "taking care of business" guy until it counted most........... you call it talking shit when the truth stings.......... now, go find a new college kid to creep on
Dude took care of more business than any quarterback the Pokes ever had. Yet you still flap your gums about the guy.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Dude took care of more business than any quarterback the Pokes ever had. Yet you still flap your gums about the guy.

quit being such a bitch and getting your little feelers hurt over what i think about the candle stick maker. you f'n guys that have to go on rival sites and defend ou at all cost must have a giant gashes where your man parts are supposed to be.........