• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Okieleaks

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
It's the Economy Stupid!
Would love to have a conversation with the owner of the website in private, @OP 9000 or @CasperPoke11 I can't seem to be able to start any conversations in private but I can sure recieve them. It would be in regards to the professionalism of your staff and how they treat and bully new members in private.

Okieleaks

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
It's the Economy Stupid!
I have been a lurker on this site since at least 2008 but decide to join this year after my Poke of a father passed and I don't really have anyone to talk sports with or politics anymore, I browse reddit and twitter but value my privacy on the internet so I don't post much on either of those platforms. I am at a loss as to why there is so much hated directed my way about msq2. I get that we must post alike or hold similar beliefs but the false accusations have to stop.

Okieleaks

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
It's the Economy Stupid!
Yeah except you called me so for pointing out that the little girl from Logan looked like Jack White. Here you're just winning.
FIFY and Jesus that was one time months ago, must have really gotten under your skin, btw wth are you? This is like our third interaction?
Why do you even know about this post? Peruse customer service often or am I the new hot topic in the A/V puddin? I see you @snuffy @teibbor haha msq2 being a snowflake or whatever you think is going on but it's not. It is really sad.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
FIFY and Jesus that was one time months ago, must have really gotten under your skin, btw wth are you? This is like our third interaction?
Why do you even know about this post? Peruse customer service often or am I the new hot topic in the A/V puddin? I see you @snuffy @teibbor haha msq2 being a snowflake or whatever you think is going on but it's not. It is really sad.
I browse this forum by looking at "new posts" first.

I just saw an opportunity and took it for my own lols. It's not personal.

Okieleaks

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
It's the Economy Stupid!
I browse this forum by looking at "new posts" first.

I just saw an opportunity and took it for my own lols. It's not personal.
Only if I'm msq2 it's personal right? Wth has that person done to mix so many people up? I still haven't gotten a good answer after repeatedly asking and being accused of carrying its mantle or as I've learned being it's sock lol

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Only if I'm msq2 it's personal right? Wth has that person done to mix so many people up? I still haven't gotten a good answer after repeatedly asking and being accused of carrying its mantle or as I've learned being it's sock lol
I honestly have no idea. He only posted in the politics board, which I avoid.

Okieleaks

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
It's the Economy Stupid!
Ahh makes mores sense now, I've mostly been on the political board because it's fun to punch Nazis from my couch on the internet and football isn't here for two more weeks, practice bores me to death. Between music festivals in the summer and the gift that keeps on giving that is the Donald it's been a good way to keep my mind off my dad. Anyway Go Pokes!

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Ahh makes mores sense now, I've mostly been on the political board because it's fun to punch Nazis from my couch on the internet and football isn't here for two more weeks, practice bores me to death. Between music festivals in the summer and the gift that keeps on giving that is the Donald it's been a good way to keep my mind off my dad. Anyway Go Pokes!

p23570

Greenhorn
Sep 28, 2013
Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa-ken
if they feel like removing an avatar, then what's the big deal? just go find another and upload it if you need to have one. mine was removed for being offensive and not promoting a family environment, which was probably fair. i don't personally care enough to go find another, so any will do if someone wants to give me one.

the owners/operators/admins/mods on sites like these catch shit all the time for people incessantly whining about stuff that shouldn't really affect their experience as a poster. there are good reasons to take down all sorts of things from an admin/mod/overall board health perspective, and having to explain every single thing to each person becomes more than tedious. they have a vision for this place, and they're likely going to stick to it. assuming their vision is inclusion based, this place will do just fine without your clicks.

they'll respond to you if your request deserves a response.

just my 2 cents, and no i'm not an ogle.

Okieleaks

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
It's the Economy Stupid!
if they feel like removing an avatar, then what's the big deal? just go find another and upload it if you need to have one. mine was removed for being offensive and not promoting a family environment, which was probably fair. i don't personally care enough to go find another, so any will do if someone wants to give me one.

the owners/operators/admins/mods on sites like these catch shit all the time for people incessantly whining about stuff that shouldn't really affect their experience as a poster. there are good reasons to take down all sorts of things from an admin/mod/overall board health perspective, and having to explain every single thing to each person becomes more than tedious. they have a vision for this place, and they're likely going to stick to it. assuming their vision is inclusion based, this place will do just fine without your clicks.

they'll respond to you if your request deserves a response.

just my 2 cents, and no i'm not an ogle.
Thanks?