Attorney announces intent to sue after Oklahoma governor signs bill on medical marijuana waste disposal procedures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
I'm just saying that federal guidelines exist for medical waste and they gave to be met. As far as the companies, it's probably gonna be ones already in existence for other types of disposal. I can't imagine there's that many in this state. I may be wrong but are there even 10 medical disposal companies in Oklahoma? I bet it takes a lot of capital to run these businesses the right way, so maybe they aren't very abundant.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Then there is no reason to set a cap at 10 companies. Left to its own devices, the free market will determine the equilibrium number of firms, whether it’s less than or equal to 10, or more than 10.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Anybody know if there is a cost to the state based on number of licenses. If this is compliance with federal regulations, I imagine there is an associated cost. I don't know, just wondering.