Attention trump rats.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So, you're fine with the fact that an illegal killed an immigrant police officer in California? How many people have to be killed by illegals before it's unacceptable to you? Maybe your family member gets killed and you'll take action?

Btw, over 130 border patrol agents have been killed protecting us. Are there lives of any value to you?
A US Veteran commits suicide every 65 minuets in this country. 22 EVERY FU**ING DAY...yet 90%+ of the budget given to the VA to spend on campaigns to reduce this number went unused in 2018.

God bless the border patrol and the 130 agents and the service to their country. They are hero's. We have lost 33 of them since 2003. Absolute 100% American Hero's.

I'm just saying there are MUCH bigger problems and issues in this country which are affecting thousands and thousands more US citizens and US families than illegal immigrants. These soldiers are every bit as American Hero's as border patrol agents and this TRUE Crisis and soldiers are worthy of $5.6 Billion in funding and a National Emergency

You want to save American Hero's lives. Then F**K the wall and lets help our Veterans right NOW!

Jul 20, 2018
A US Veteran commits suicide every 65 minuets in this country. 22 EVERY FU**ING DAY...yet 90%+ of the budget given to the VA to spend on campaigns to reduce this number went unused in 2018.

God bless the border patrol and the 130 agents and the service to their country. They are hero's. We have lost 33 of them since 2003. Absolute 100% American Hero's.

I'm just saying there are MUCH bigger problems and issues in this country which are affecting US citizens and US families who are every bit as American Hero's as border patrol agents who are worthy of $5.6 Billion in funding and a National Emergency

You want to save American Hero's lives. Then F**K the wall and lets help our Veterans right NOW!
We can do both Felicia.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Trump today.

"When during the campaign I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this, and I never meant they are going to write out a check"

Anyone want to spin and defend this?
That's not the quote I heard. I heard "obviously they were never going to write a check, they'll pay for it in other ways"

I've criticized him saying this the entire time and have called out everybody who believed it, but in the soundbyte I heard he did not deny that he said it, in fact he doubled down and still insisted they were going to pay for it. Which is still stupid, but no need to spin your quote because it looks like it's already been spun.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Trump today.

"When during the campaign I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this, and I never meant they are going to write out a check"

Anyone want to spin and defend this?
I wasn’t even a Trump supporter during the campaign and I knew what he meant. It sounds good in a campaign to say Mexico is going to pay for the wall and leave it at that. I think only a moron or someone who wants to feign ignorance in order to stick it to Trump thought Mexico was going to cut a check for a wall. You can argue that the new trade deal could pay for it in a decade. But even if someone rejects that notion or says that deal won’t come to fruition, I don’t think any intellectually honest person will deny that a barrier will pay for itself in the long run by shifting the care burden back to Mexico.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
What about yesterday when he said that the illegals were using cars that were much better and much faster to cross the border than any vehicle the US has ever produced.
I didn’t see him say that they have better cars than the best Americans can get, I saw him say that those coming cross have better vehicles than ICE and USCBP. And I’ve seen the boots on the ground say the same. That their fleet of vehicles down there are in dire need of turnover.

Mar 11, 2006
Hard to understand the constant narrative changing by the far left and MSM.
First there was a huge problem due to the caravan overflowing holding stations and two kids died (which of course was trumps fault)
Now just weeks later the whole problem is ...”manufactured by Trump”?

Mar 11, 2006
Thank you Jim Acosta for proving that Trump is right. Here you go Binman. You're a disciple of Jim's, aren't you?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cn...CSHjywL0udTTY_X77gq3w_NxE_TqFgnobgcWVyP6BlGQk
That dude is an embarrassment to CNN. I get that CNN is trying to climb out of the news ratings hole (they are continually well behind Fox and MSNBC), but he is soooo off the wall .
Certainly they are a resistance network but their credibility gets eroded a lot by that wind bag.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Typical stupid "only" response. It "only" took 19 totally unidentified terrorists to kill nearly 3000 human beings on 9/11.
19 who entered the country legally with visas, and didn't commit a single crime until they began conspiring to hijack those planes... And none were from Mexico.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Hard to understand the constant narrative changing by the far left and MSM.
First there was a huge problem due to the caravan overflowing holding stations and two kids died (which of course was trumps fault)
Now just weeks later the whole problem is ...”manufactured by Trump”?
How can Trump himself claim that Illegal immigration is down 73% under him and at a 17 year low, then turn around and say it is a crisis ? A crisis occurs when what your doing isn't working to solve the problem. By Trump's own words, his steps taken so far have been a tremendous success and is still working

Jul 20, 2018
How can Trump himself claim that Illegal immigration is down 73% under him and at a 17 year low, then turn around and say it is a crisis ? A crisis occurs when what your doing isn't working to solve the problem. By Trump's own words, his steps taken so far have been a tremendous success and is still working
A border patrol agent on Fox last night said that illegal entry on the southern border was higher in the last 3 months than ever. Either Shannon Bream or Tucker Carlson.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I didn’t see him say that they have better cars than the best Americans can get, I saw him say that those coming cross have better vehicles than ICE and USCBP. And I’ve seen the boots on the ground say the same. That their fleet of vehicles down there are in dire need of turnover.
They have SVT Ford Raptors in service now that were delivered in 2010 and 2016....And Ford made a Special Border Patrol edition for them.

1547149351280.png

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
ABC was visiting McAllen TX this morning and working with the local Border Patrol, the number of arrests in December was just over 25,000 along the Texas border.

Mar 11, 2006
Acosta is a moron. He is right behind Hannity
Acosta is CNN’s White House correspondent. He is billed as a journalist. He is not in same category as Hannity.

Hannity has been and is a person on tv providing their political opinions. As a far-right Trump supporter, he is the same as a far-left Obama supporter like Maddow, Laurence O’Donnell and Chris Hayes.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
ABC was visiting McAllen TX this morning and working with the local Border Patrol, the number of arrests in December was just over 25,000 along the Texas border.
In 1986 the monthly avg of arrest at the border was 140,833 per month...in 2000 it was 139,000 per month

In Nov 2018..just 3 short months ago it was 52,000 arrest at the border for the month

25,000 along the Texas border for a month is so much better than where we were

There were approx 405k border arrest in 2018 or 33k per month..way down from almost 2 million arrest we have seen in years past during a year

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
In 1986 the monthly avg of arrest at the border was 140,833 per month...in 2000 it was 139,000 per month

In Nov 2018..just 3 short months ago it was 52,000 arrest at the border for the month

25,000 along the Texas border for a month is so much better than where we were

There were approx 405k border arrest in 2018 or 33k per month..way down from almost 2 million arrest we have seen in years past during a year
So, are less trying to cross or are they just not getting caught as frequently?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Acosta is CNN’s White House correspondent. He is billed as a journalist. He is not in same category as Hannity.

Hannity has been and is a person on tv providing their political opinions. As a far-right Trump supporter, he is the same as a far-left Obama supporter like Maddow, Laurence O’Donnell and Chris Hayes.
True,

On Nov 15th 2017 Fox News released a statement defining him as an outstanding opinion commentator.....Some people think he is a journalist though...and they scare me

Other publications have more recently been referring to Acosta as a "Performance Journalist". Which is dangerous....he is nothing more than CNN's Hannity and should be labeled as such

Performance Journalism is what Colbert did on the Late Show.....That's what Acosta reminds me of

Last edited: