Attention trump rats.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Attention trump rats who happen to be my fellow Pokes...what did you think of your president's "speech" tonight?
Cool that we have fellow Pokes that aren’t from the United States. I had two great friends at OSU that were from the other side of the pond. Did you enjoy your time in the States? What country are ya from?

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I didn't listen, personally can't stand to listen to him talk, but I'm curious why you think Trump supporters wouldn't like his speech. A quick perusal of talk radio on the way to work this morning indicated it was approved. The man knows how to speak to his base.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Much better than the two cardboard cut outs that followed.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
One of the greatest Trumpster fools, Alex Jones said Trump just chocked on border security. Trump's first speech from the Oval Office was not what patriots were expecting to hear. Jones' commentator said Trump needs to reach down, grab his own pair to find his manhood and stop sanctuary cities. Trump also needs to deploy the military all along 2000 miles and build a wall all along 2000 miles. Don't go half-assed, go all the way. Fish or cut bait.

And Jones complains of seeing women in full burkas everywhere he goes, such as in restaurants and in his bank. While lifting weights, he even saw one of those women dancing on Spotify in an ad. It's like we're under a total invasion. I don't see 2000 miles of wall taking care of his problem.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c3584bea3bb996c3fe9987b

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
One of the greatest Trumpster fools, Alex Jones said Trump just chocked on border security. Trump's first speech from the Oval Office was not what patriots were expecting to hear. Jones' commentator said Trump needs to reach down, grab his own pair to find his manhood and stop sanctuary cities. Trump also needs to deploy the military all along 2000 miles and build a wall all along 2000 miles. Don't go half-assed, go all the way. Fish or cut bait.

And Jones complains of seeing women in full burkas everywhere he goes, such as in restaurants and in his bank. While lifting weights, he even saw one of those women dancing on Spotify in an ad. It's like we're under a total invasion. I don't see 2000 miles of wall taking care of his problem.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c3584bea3bb996c3fe9987b
Gotta watch out for those South American and Mexican burka wearing female illegal Invaders

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Yeah because everybody who is sneaking into this country illegally is female and south American
And muslim. All these Female South American Mexican muslim terrorist baby raping drug smugglers must look pretty scary walking across the river to the airport...

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
And muslim. All these Female South American Mexican muslim terrorist baby raping drug smugglers must look pretty scary walking across the river to the airport...
They've only caught six *alleged* terrorists. Such a huge problem, let me tell you.

Trump supporters have to be the most scared electorate in the history of the world.

"They're taking our jobs!" (No, they're doing ones YOU won't do, Cletus)

"They're bringing disease!" (total BS)

"MS-13...is, umm, doing stuff!" (They've been here for awhile and people have hardly noticed until Trump came along)

It's basically scared, old white men who think their piece of the American pie is getting smaller. Too freakin' bad, that's what happens when you have a country that the founding fathers established.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
They've only caught six *alleged* terrorists. Such a huge problem, let me tell you.

Trump supporters have to be the most scared electorate in the history of the world.

"MS-13...is, umm, doing stuff!" (They've been here for awhile and people have hardly noticed until Trump came along)

It's basically scared, old white men who think their piece of the American pie is getting smaller. Too freakin' bad, that's what happens when you have a country that the founding fathers established.
Even IF everything you said is true (and let's be honest, it's all left wing rhetoric), but even if you're right, how is that justification for not enforcing the law. If you don't believe in open borders then guess what you have a lot in common with those scared old white men you seem to hate so much.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trump today.

"When during the campaign I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this, and I never meant they are going to write out a check"

Anyone want to spin and defend this?

Jul 20, 2018

So, you're fine with the fact that an illegal killed an immigrant police officer in California? How many people have to be killed by illegals before it's unacceptable to you? Maybe your family member gets killed and you'll take action?

Btw, over 130 border patrol agents have been killed protecting us. Are there lives of any value to you?

Jul 20, 2018
Trump today.

"When during the campaign I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this, and I never meant they are going to write out a check"

Anyone want to spin and defend this?
No spin is needed. Any child would know that keeping illegals from entering our southern border would more than pay for itself in less than a year. Since Mexicans are predominantly the illegals coming across the border, they're effectively paying for it.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
No spin is needed. Any child would know that keeping illegals from entering our southern border would more than pay for itself in less than a year. Since Mexicans are predominantly the illegals coming across the border, they're effectively paying for it.
What about yesterday when he said that the illegals were using cars that were much better and much faster to cross the border than any vehicle the US has ever produced.