At least ou lost

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2008
Who cares - this is little brother crap. Would be really neat to be able to capitalize on an OU loss from the perspective of football not feel better about ourselves as we sit next to OU fans at work and church.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
This doesn't help anything. Just wait until we go down to Norman and Kyler Murray torches our secondary and their d line and linebackers sack Corndog 11 times. That'll be good times.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Who cares - this is little brother crap. Would be really neat to be able to capitalize on an OU loss from the perspective of football not feel better about ourselves as we sit next to OU fans at work and church.
It's not "Little Brother" crap. I grew up in Texas a UT fan (and still am -- with OSU#1, UT#2) and love it when ou loses to UT and everyone else.

I relish the fact that ou loses -- probably more to F with their obnoxious fans than anything, because the obnoxious ones are like Democrats when they lose.
In fact, there's an article in the ouKlahoman saying that Stoops must go. It doesn't have a name of the writer, but I'm willing to bet that it's Berry Tramel. He's one of the obnoxious ou fans. And when they lose, I like to think Berry Tramel is crying his tears and writing his angry ou fan stories.

That was the colllege highlight of the day for me.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Hardly a consolation considering we lost to an unranked team... again. It’s even less comforting as our loss makes me seriously concerned about our entire season.

Also, I’m not a big fan of schadenfreud in general.

So, mark me as a big, fat “no” regarding your question.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
All I know is we HAVE to win at K-State. If we lose we have a whole week off to let that one baste. Then Tejas

K-State is our Last Chance U.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Anybody catch Kryler Murray crying in the press conference yesterday? C'mon dude man up.
Just watched it, that makes it even better. Now it doesn't make me feel any better about OSU, but even if I didn't go to OSU and wasn't an OSU fan, seeing OU lose would still be one of my favorite pastimes. Seeing their fans and players cry is one of the greatest things ever. I wasn't a huge OSU homer growing up, but dealing with OU fans' arrogance and antics was annoying. The hell with the "support all Oklahoma teams" crap, I wanna see OU lose every game.
Wish our players (and coaches) would have the same mindset as me during Bedlam. I think they would if more grew up in Oklahoma.

Aug 16, 2012
That’s sumthin...
I could not care less what OU does or does not do. I do not have a schadenfreude disposition toward them. Do I want to beat them? Absolutely. But I get no pleasure or pain should they win or lose during some other game. In fact, them losing may have kicked the B12 out of the CFB playoff if UT or WVU does not run the table.