Are there any doubters left?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Are there any doubters left who don't believe that everything and everybody touched by trump turns to s___t? Raise your hand.
I'm raising my hand. I'm not in love with the guy, despite the nightly news and talk show hosts telling me he's the devil constantly. It's a matter of fact that the economy hasn't turned to s__t. We could debate who deserves how much credit for that but it's factual that Trump has touched our economy and it's far from s__t. Unless of course the Daily show is your news source.

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
The unlikely hero causes the corrupt elite to expose themselves over and over, deeper and deeper.. They change words and facts at will but the chickens are coming home to roost. They hate it that free people, with common sense are on to the scam.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
lol

Not questioning this but would like to know how they went about compiling this data. Is it someone's job to document turds?
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/arti...rancisco-poop-feces-dirty-street-13281837.php

'SnapCrap' app invites San Francisco residents to report poop on city streets'

The free app launched Tuesday for iOS users invites people to take photographs of feces on streets and sidewalks that need cleaning and delivers a report to the city's 311 hotline.

https://twitter.com/JohnPaczkowski/status/1118263011926532097

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I'm raising my hand. I'm not in love with the guy, despite the nightly news and talk show hosts telling me he's the devil constantly. It's a matter of fact that the economy hasn't turned to s__t. We could debate who deserves how much credit for that but it's factual that Trump has touched our economy and it's far from s__t. Unless of course the Daily show is your news source.
That reminds me. I need to go to Famous Footwear to see what's marked down, since it's closing next month.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005