Anyone notice Andre Williams next to Sutton last night?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Redhawk

Rollin' bones at the Texaco
A/V Subscriber
Dec 5, 2011
Eufaula
Mason Rudolph threw for 540 yards passing this weekend. Each Twizzler piece is roughly 8 inches long. It would take 2,430 pieces to equal that same amount. Those 2,430 pieces also would equal over 97,000 calories too.

Jun 14, 2011
I just made my way through all 474 pages of the thread here and the only thing I can come up with is... I don't really care for Twizzlers very much. They just have a very artificial texture to them and the taste is pretty meh.

Redhawk

Rollin' bones at the Texaco
A/V Subscriber
Dec 5, 2011
Eufaula
I just made my way through all 474 pages of the thread here and the only thing I can come up with is... I don't really care for Twizzlers very much. They just have a very artificial texture to them and the taste is pretty meh.
Sucks that it took you almost 500 pages to realize that you don't like a specific food. Maybe by page 100 you will change your mind.

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Are you sure you were eating twizzlers and not red vines? That could be the difference. Red vines are merely imitation twizzlers and are not worthy to eat or be the subject of such a fine and epic thread.