Anyone notice Andre Williams next to Sutton last night?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
I'm pretty sure that was Andre Williams sitting next to Eddie last night. Can anyone else confirm?

I wouldn't have minded seeing him throw a jersey on and get in the game. We sure could use someone like him for our interior defense/rebounding.

Its nice to see some of the the guys still showing up to support the team!

Sep 17, 2007
So Cal
Yes that was Andre Williams, I believe he lives in Stillwater or pretty close. Last I saw him was at a house party back in 2005-2006.

How come he was not wearing orange?

Jul 31, 2004
Ft. Collins, CO
Yes that was Andre Williams, I believe he lives in Stillwater or pretty close. Last I saw him was at a house party back in 2005-2006.

How come he was not wearing orange?
I saw him at a STW bar when I came back over x-mas break. He clamied he was playing overseas... None of us really believed him as one of my buddies said that he sees Andre on the strip all the time.

Jul 6, 2004
Thanks. I really couldn't remember who that was. If I'd seen him walking I might have recognized his shuffle. I'm kidding because I was always a fan of Andre.:cool:

May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
Thanks. I really couldn't remember who that was. If I'd seen him walking I might have recognized his shuffle. I'm kidding because I was always a fan of Andre.:cool:
haha yeah.. I always liked Andre. We used to always joke that no matter what he was doing or where he was he always kinda looked like he just rolled out of bed :D

Feb 6, 2007
My office
I'm pretty sure that was Andre Williams sitting next to Eddie last night. Can anyone else confirm?

I wouldn't have minded seeing him throw a jersey on and get in the game. We sure could use someone like him for our interior defense/rebounding.

Its nice to see some of the the guys still showing up to support the team!
Yes it was Andre, we talked to him. He is still living in Tulsa and leaves within the next couple of weeks to play in Europe. We should all wish him the best of luck. This man has the strongest of characters. On the anniversary of the plane crash, how can anyone forget his strength at the memorial service and the weeks following.

May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
Agreed, unless it's someone scolding someone else about it to get the same results.:rolleyes:
And what I really hate is someone scolding someone else about scolding someone for posting something thats already been posted :D

And now the thread is offically wrecked. (Which I don't mind taking credit for since I started the thing)

InTheKnow

Usually Last to Know
A/V Subscriber
Apr 1, 2007
Oklahoma
i seen him, he was such a great shot blocker! wish we had him this year...
Me too. He was a great post defender and could rebound very well. He was pretty messed up after the plane crash, but who wouldn't have been. I remember him speaking at a press conference after the plane crash and he said he would never fly again. Eddie looked at him and said he certainly wasn't taking a bus.

Regardless, Andre is one of my all-time favorite Cowboys. Good memories! ;)

Mar 12, 2007
Agreed, unless it's someone scolding someone else about it to get the same results.:rolleyes:
I had 85 posts with that one in nearly two years. I don't think posting to make more posts would be a logical observation from that. You are pushing 4,000 posts in less time than I had 85. You really are quite the dumbass, aren't you?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I had 85 posts with that one in nearly two years. You are pushing 4,000 in less time. You really are quite the dumbass, aren't you?
Someone seems a little defensive, did I point you out specifically? NO, yet you decided it would be prudent to resort to name-calling. Who's the dumbass?:rolleyes:

Mar 12, 2007
Someone seems a little defensive, did I point you out specifically? NO, yet you decided it would be prudent to resort to name-calling. Who's the dumbass?:rolleyes:
YOU quoted my post. That would be pointing me out specifically. Would you really like to ask who's the dumbass again? I guess that was being nice. You are an imbecile.