Zombie Anyone listening to Jim Traber?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 17, 2007
This guy has to be the biggest blown out of proportion guy I have ever listened to. Dude is talking about the loss of Bowie. Yes Bowie is a bad loss. But Huge Huge loss? I don't know about that. We have had bigger losses and kept on going. Does this guy have to blow everything out so much? Yes Bowie is a bad loss but he is 1 dude. Lets not get carried away.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
This guy has to be the biggest blown out of proportion guy I have ever listened to. Dude is talking about the loss of Bowie. Yes Bowie is a bad loss. But Huge Huge loss? I don't know about that. We have had bigger losses and kept on going. Does this guy have to blow everything out so much? Yes Bowie is a bad loss but he is 1 dude. Lets not get carried away.
I would say huge loss if Devin Davis was not such a stud.......but he is and Traber will look wrong again!

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
I would say huge loss if Devin Davis was not such a stud.......but he is and Traber will look wrong again!
From what RA said this morning Parker Graham moved to LT and Koenig moved into the starting RT spot so it sounds like Davis is still the back up.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I just heard the same thing! I agree it's a loss not having Bowie but Jim Traber has no idea who is even on our roster. He knows some of our guys but i bet he can only name 15 or 16 guys maybe. He doesn't know about any of our backups. Whatever! lol.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Yep just heard coaches said Parker Graham to LT and Koenig is starting at RT now. Davis back up still since he is a RS freshman. probably just hate to put Davis out there against Texas without experience.

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
I just heard the same thing! I agree it's a loss not having Bowie but Jim Traber has no idea who is even on our roster. He knows some of our guys but i bet he can only name 15 or 16 guys maybe. He doesn't know about any of our backups. Whatever! lol.
He says stuff like that to get people worked up in hopes they will call him.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I find that surprising considering Wickline has touted him as next coming of okung.
I heard the same thing. I think they like Devin Davis. I bet Wickline is thinking that he hates to put DAvis out there against Texas without experience so maybe slowly work him in since he is only a redshirt freshman. Just a guess but I think it might be a smart move.

Nov 12, 2010
He says stuff like that to get people worked up in hopes they will call him.
This

Jim knows he has no real talent so he has to resort to pissing people off and stirring them up to get attention. The only good thing Jim has ever done is inspire the character that is my avatar.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
I've been switching between the Flying Burrito Brothers and Gram Parsons.. I'm on a little kick.