Anyone listen to the SA TDH today?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Traber was all butt-hurt that the DOK didn’t mention the Sports Animal in an article congratulating Barry Tramel on his HOF induction.
Then he went on straight attack mode against BT about the article. Barry stood up for his paper, put “trabes” in his place, told him he pissed him off and quit the show, at least for the day.
The two chuckleheads came back on with zero mention of the ordeal. Just funny how much Traber bags on players for complaining to the refs. And he gets all twerked about this. Anyone else catch it?

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Traber was all butt-hurt that the DOK didn’t mention the Sports Animal in an article congratulating Barry Trammel on his HOF induction.
Then he went on straight attack mode against BT about the article. Barry stood up for his paper, put “trabes” in his place, told him he pissed him off and quit the show, at least for the day.
The two chuckleheads came back on with zero mention of the ordeal. Just funny how much Traber bags on players for complaining to the refs. And he gets all twerked about this. Anyone else catch it?
No but tramel usually makes him look like a fool and traber never realizes it

Jun 21, 2006
I actually heard it on my way home from work. Trader was pissed cuz they didn’t mention the sports urinal in their article. It was lame