Anyone know what brand of ranch dressing Hideaway is using?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 5, 2008
We love the Hideaway ranch dressing, they said they dont know what brand it is, I dont beleive them. It goes great with many things that arent hideaway pizza. Hoping someone knows someone who works there or worked there and knows what brand they use.

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
Here in Tulsa it's Hidden Valley, but it's the packet kind where you have to mix it up yourself with Mayo and something else (I think). It's been ten years since I made any, but I remember a big packet of Hidden Valley and at least two huge tubs of Mayo.

I don't remember making it in Stillwater, but I was drinking lots of beer at the time. :D Try one of the Hidden Valley packet mixes and see if that's it.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Here in Tulsa it's Hidden Valley, but it's the packet kind where you have to mix it up yourself with Mayo and something else (I think). It's been ten years since I made any, but I remember a big packet of Hidden Valley and at least two huge tubs of Mayo.

I don't remember making it in Stillwater, but I was drinking lots of beer at the time. :D Try one of the Hidden Valley packet mixes and see if that's it.
Mayo and buttermilk I think...

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
Mayo and buttermilk I think...
That sounds right. I knew there was something else in there.

Stillwater had secret spices for the marinara - There were just pre-measured plastic containers with one batch worth above the mixing machine - but I don't think they did the same for the ranch. Give the Hidden Valley a shot and see. I've meant to make up my own batch of that stuff for a while, but I only remember when I'm at home, never at the store. It's much better than the pre-bottled stuff, for some reason.

Nov 23, 2007
Someone told me that they use some sort of spice called cannabis.

I'm not sure what that is but, when I put their dressing on anything, I just want to keep eating and eating.