Antifa weapons trainer failed.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Warning!! Very violent at end.

I don't know if that's who he really was but looks that way when you read the condolences from his "comrades".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=47swe9Q6cJ8&lact=4&itct=CBkQpDAYCiITCLrA6dTvrOACFY98gwod1lwEVjIGc2VhcmNoUhVhbnRpZmEgc2hvdCBhdCBzY2hvb2w%3D&csn=nthdXKedJMXIiwSAwoTIDw&noapp=1&client=mv-google&has_verified=1

Last edited:

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Turns out backpack was filled with ammo causing some to think he was going to shoot school up. Since he had his hand on his gun the entire time in his pocket.

Usually the police make you take your hands out of pockets.
Yeah exactly. If they did anything wrong it was to not make him remove his hand from his pocket straight-away. I wonder if they knew who they were dealing with?

I am sorry for his daughter but not sad to see this crazed, violent leftist out of our midst. Unfortunately though he is a martyr to his fellow lunatics.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Yeah exactly. If they did anything wrong it was to not make him remove his hand from his pocket straight-away. I wonder if they knew who they were dealing with?

I am sorry for his daughter but not sad to see this crazed, violent leftist out of our midst. Unfortunately though he is a martyr to his fellow lunatics.

Perhaps most disturbing.

I'm struggling to think of any, any possible good intentions he could have had.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Perhaps most disturbing.

I'm struggling to think of any, any possible good intentions he could have had.
Carrying your gun into a school? Stupid (and illegal) but I can see the justification one would try (emphasis on try) to make if they were a (crazed) pro-self defense person. But a backpack full of ammo?? There a reason you couldn't leave that in the car?? That alone seems like there were ill intentions.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I'm guessing the OP on youtube changed the video. It is now just analysis with article references etc.
saying it is "analysis" is being generous. pretty much a dude reading a zerohedge article and presenting some video within the video. the ultra-violence is not present.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
I'm guessing the OP on youtube changed the video. It is now just analysis with article references etc.
saying it is "analysis" is being generous. pretty much a dude reading a zerohedge article and presenting some video within the video. the ultra-violence is not present.
Lol well I’m in a training full of people so I had it on mute. Couldn’t hear what was actually being said.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
My bad. Wrong vid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=47swe9Q6cJ8&lact=4&itct=CBkQpDAYCiITCLrA6dTvrOACFY98gwod1lwEVjIGc2VhcmNoUhVhbnRpZmEgc2hvdCBhdCBzY2hvb2w%3D&csn=nthdXKedJMXIiwSAwoTIDw&noapp=1&client=mv-google&has_verified=1