Another crazy white guy decides to try to outgun the federal government

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
On Clyde's left arm, he had a red heart tattoo with the silhouette of a cat inside it.

A pic of the shooter was leaked to the press.

1560805545799.png

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
Doesn’t matter if it’s true. The left has shown us that if you say something racist, your life must be destroyed. Oh wait, unless you’re on the left, then it completely doesn’t matter.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
\
twice that article said he had an assault gun, but not once did they tell us what the gun was.

It's a semiautomatic, assault style rifle.

That's not what's important... the gun didn't go on a rampage... it was, as I said, another crazy white guy that has been radicalized by god knows what (some YouTube wormhole, no doubt) that went out and armed himself to the teeth and decided that the federal government was his enemy.

These guys, as I mentioned, need to chill... because they're going to cost me and all of the other not crazy white guys that just like to hunt and put game meat on our table our guns.

Mar 11, 2006
Guys like this are going to ruin gun ownership for those of us that like owning guns, but aren't crazy white dudes. So I would prefer to see white dudes stop being so crazy. What's so stupid about that?
Why is race so important to you? Do you post about every African-American murder?

I really don’t understand racist people.

Jul 20, 2018

That's not what's important... the gun didn't go on a rampage... it was, as I said, another crazy white guy that has been radicalized by god knows what (some YouTube wormhole, no doubt) that went out and armed himself to the teeth and decided that the federal government was his enemy.

These guys, as I mentioned, need to chill... because they're going to cost me and all of the other not crazy white guys that just like to hunt and put game meat on our table our guns.
It's a scary looking gun that operates no differently than a lot of pretty guns with wood grain stocks.

Jul 22, 2011
Crazy white guys need to chill.
Crazy guys of every other ethnicity need to chill.
The federal government also needs to chill.

They probably won't though.

Mar 11, 2006
Because I don't like white dudes to be painted in a more negative light than we already are.
That doesn’t answer the question.
Your racial post is implying that there is a lot of people of a particular race that are committing crimes. Actual data shows that is not the case and only talking points from racist SJW.
So if you want to be racist, go ahead, but as I said, I don’t understand people that think that way.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Preps a prep shouldn't matter what color their skin. So sad these things continue to happen...people need morality, and IMHO God...plus a deeper understanding of their place in the Universe. Mental health is a huge issue in our society and we aren't dealing with it properly.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

actually it does matter, because over half of the people I speak with keep agreeing that assault weapons should be banned and if they keep getting used like this then they're in favor of banning those guns.

it doesn't matter so much who went on the rampage, or why, it only matters the lies that the media continue to spread and it impact that it has on the ignorant.