NOTICE Announcement

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2007
Its just to replicate a live chat like the site used to have and was very popular during the games where most peoples post are more reactionary and in the moment. Plus the post game discussion will be on the site like always.
I remember the chat feature. I never really used it, but I know that some people liked it. I would prefer to have a regular game thread as well, but I respect your decision.

I'll give Discord a try. I don't want to knock it before I try it. I guess if it isn't my cup of tea, I can always post on the Gopokes board since they have normal game threads.

I appreciate the work you and the moderators do running this site. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best site out there for our fanbase to congregate & discuss sports. :thumbup:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
This is freaking stupid that we can't have a game thread on here. Thanks for trying to fix what isn't broke OP staff. Are you guys just wanting to drive people away from this board lately?

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
What I learned from this thread: people care way too much about the format they use to complain about their sports team
You're saying we complain too much about how to complain?

I think you're on to something.

Sep 1, 2015
Tulsa
It looks like there truly is no hope of keeping any type of normalcy in this year, with the familiarity of the game thread no longer being an option this season, but good luck in trying to achieve 40 pages of discussion every single weekend in this chat room.

Status
Not open for further replies.