Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court Hearings

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I heard that Cruz kept commenting after Dems; "I noticed they didn't ask a single question about your credentials". I've had my differences with Cruz but he's been solid in hearing type events. Both the faux impeachment and in the SCOTUS confirmation hearings.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I heard that Cruz kept commenting after Dems; "I noticed they didn't ask a single question about your credentials". I've had my differences with Cruz but he's been solid in hearing type events. Both the faux impeachment and in the SCOTUS confirmation hearings.
Ted Cruz is a brilliant attorney.

In 2008, American Lawyer magazine named Cruz one of the 50 Best Litigators under 45 in America

The National Law Journal named him one of the 50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America.

In 2010 Texas Lawyer named him one of the 25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century.

wiki

Jun 20, 2012
Ted Cruz is a brilliant attorney.

In 2008, American Lawyer magazine named Cruz one of the 50 Best Litigators under 45 in America

The National Law Journal named him one of the 50 Most Influential Minority Lawyers in America.

In 2010 Texas Lawyer named him one of the 25 Greatest Texas Lawyers of the Past Quarter Century.

wiki
Now I know why everyone sees you "that" way.