America's Most Admired Man and Woman

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Do you, or have you, condemned the burning, false flags, looting, killings, unlawful riots we've been seeing the last several years? Did you condemn Maxine Waters (and others with similar language) when she called on her supporters to harass Trump administration officials? Did you condemn it when it happened? Or did you sit aside and smile and say "they got what they deserved"?

Did you condemn the actions of the person that showed up at a congressional baseball game and shot to kill Republican members of congress?

Is that six pack poisoned? Should we blame all supporters of Obama for that? Or should we condemn the actions of the individual that was responsible?

I've condemned acts of violence regardless of who they were or what side of the aisle they are on.

You're giving a blanket condemnation to people who were lawfully exercising their constitutional rights because of the actions of a few and because they have a different political opinion than you. Is that who you are? Please tell me it's not.

I have a problem when the laws are enforced or not enforced based on what side of the aisle you are sitting on. I have a problem with backroom deals based on political favoritism. Do you really believe a speaking engagement is worth $500,000 for some ex politician to give a 30 minute speech on a topic that everyone already knows about?
Your 15 layer whataboutisms from 4 years ago really lose steam when your MAGA team just stormed the US capital for a coup attempt.

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa
Do you, or have you, condemned the burning, false flags, looting, killings, unlawful riots we've been seeing the last several years? Did you condemn Maxine Waters (and others with similar language) when she called on her supporters to harass Trump administration officials? Did you condemn it when it happened? Or did you sit aside and smile and say "they got what they deserved"?

Did you condemn the actions of the person that showed up at a congressional baseball game and shot to kill Republican members of congress?

Is that six pack poisoned? Should we blame all supporters of Obama for that? Or should we condemn the actions of the individual that was responsible?

I've condemned acts of violence regardless of who they were or what side of the aisle they are on.

You're giving a blanket condemnation to people who were lawfully exercising their constitutional rights because of the actions of a few and because they have a different political opinion than you. Is that who you are? Please tell me it's not.

I have a problem when the laws are enforced or not enforced based on what side of the aisle you are sitting on. I have a problem with backroom deals based on political favoritism. Do you really believe a speaking engagement is worth $500,000 for some ex politician to give a 30 minute speech on a topic that everyone already knows about?
Somebody has very thin skin......

And BDS.
Deflecting from an attempted fascist coup d'état. “It’s everyone else’s fault this happened”

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

Adding in @gundysburner for an answer to his post as well.

There's a lot in here that I don't have time to get to, but the answer to the entire first paragraph is yes, I did condemn it. You asked me that before, remember? I'll condemn again it right now. Why is that so hard for people to say? No justification, no excuses, no moral equivalency... it's just wrong. And what happened yesterday was wrong, too.

And if I was part of a group that started burning things, or breaking into businesses, or GOING INTO THE US CAPITOL AND PUTTING UP TRUMP FLAGS OVER AMERICAN FLAGS AND WAVING F***ING CONFEDERATE FLAGS... I would do everything in my power to distance myself from that. And I would be highly suspicious of anyone that didn't.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I once got an empty can of pop in a six pack. There was only one though.

The problem is that some people want to take that one empty can of pop and claim the entire six pack was empty. It's those people who are the problem.
Except in real life that can wasn't empty. It was filled with poison. You definitely would say that six pack was poisoned.
Wow, heeding those calls for unity from Biden aren't ya?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Mostly because it was pretty obvious giving a politician 100% blind undying support. Defending literally every action with no push back. Could in the long run have poor results.
You really think Trump's the only one that's enjoyed blind support?
There are plenty of poisonous politicians in d.c. Especially those on both sides that have been there decades.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Total BullShit. We have a military of what, 800billion per year and 1 specific group of people was allowed to breach the Capitol Building. They were organized and invited to do so. Where was the military or DOJ/BOP yesterday to defend the Constitution? Pigs.
Mayor of d.c. told everyone her cops (which I didn't see much of) and the Capitol police (who aren't really setup to handle something like that) would be enough. The Democrat, Trump hating mayor is the reason there were no military, or other police agencies there.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Total BullShit. We have a military of what, 800billion per year and 1 specific group of people was allowed to breach the Capitol Building. They were organized and invited to do so. Where was the military or DOJ/BOP yesterday to defend the Constitution? Pigs.
And really, pigs? You hate cops that much?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Adding in @gundysburner for an answer to his post as well.

There's a lot in here that I don't have time to get to, but the answer to the entire first paragraph is yes, I did condemn it. You asked me that before, remember? I'll condemn again it right now. Why is that so hard for people to say? No justification, no excuses, no moral equivalency... it's just wrong. And what happened yesterday was wrong, too.

And if I was part of a group that started burning things, or breaking into businesses, or GOING INTO THE US CAPITOL AND PUTTING UP TRUMP FLAGS OVER AMERICAN FLAGS AND WAVING F***ING CONFEDERATE FLAGS... I would do everything in my power to distance myself from that. And I would be highly suspicious of anyone that didn't.
But others here are trying to link all Trump supporters with what happened, rather than blame it on the few.

I know people from Oklahoma that were there and they say the vast majority of protesters had nothing to do with the breaking in and did back away when it happened. Some were even trying to stop others from going in.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
But others here are trying to link all Trump supporters with what happened, rather than blame it on the few.

I know people from Oklahoma that were there and they say the vast majority of protesters had nothing to do with the breaking in and did back away when it happened. Some were even trying to stop others from going in.

You sleep with mangy dogs.....you’re bound to get fleas yourself, I guess.

You and other Trump supporters been actively linking Antifa and the summer riots to just about anyone that wasn’t a hardcore Trumpet for years now.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2011

If you are still a trump supporter after what he did the 6th then you deserve to be linked to him. You have been on here whatabouting and trying to middy the waters. Trying to smoke screen the fact that after all this you still support him necause of some judges and owning the libs. Politics changed two days ago.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
1610117195198.png

Jaleel Stallings, was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during protests on May 30, county records show. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Mayor of d.c. told everyone her cops (which I didn't see much of) and the Capitol police (who aren't really setup to handle something like that) would be enough. The Democrat, Trump hating mayor is the reason there were no military, or other police agencies there.

The Capital Police answers to both the House and the Senate.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
View attachment 88240

Jaleel Stallings, was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during protests on May 30, county records show. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.
Heaven forbid people chip in to help with a Veteran's legal defense. The evidence against him is that shots were fired from a group of vehicles he was near. He was arrested with no resistance and has no legal issues in his past. Several people fled the area.

They should probably instead support a 17 Year old who kills protestors on video. Kyle Rittenhouse is on video illegally using a firearm and killing people. He also lied to officials and said he was a paramedic.

I am ok with money supporting either honestly. People can do whatever they want with their money. Innocent until proven guilty for sure applies to both here. But video makes one a much harder claim of total innocence.

If you are so worried about funding people's defense from afar maybe you should check out the constitution. We all fund public defenders. It is literally a staple of the American legal system.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Ok this will be fun.......

Who is your most admired American public figure......can be athlete author politician etc etc.....but they must be known don’t say “my dad” or something like that......go
In history, Thomas Jefferson wrote the greatest natural law document ever written.