America's Most Admired Man and Woman

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The poll was taken between December 1st and December 17th, 2020.

Maybe people forgot who they voted for?
Gallup ‘Most Admired Man’ Poll Not Indicative of Electoral Fraud
He made an off handed, anecdotal statement that seemed to me to be in jest and I think you guys are taking it too serious.
Think for a second. It does seem odd that so many people voted Biden but he's not there near the top even.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I think he means, more like, why isn't Biden on there since he got so many "more" votes than Trump. If so many people like him you'd think he'd be higher than Trump. So "maybe they forgot who they voted for", could be about Biden supporters.

Which is still "a reference to the Presidential election and an implication that the results reflect an inconsistency between the two matters."

Which is still an argument.....when he claimed he didn't make any argument, he just "posted the article".

Thanks for the translation services though. I will confess to not speaking fluent "Cim".

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
He made an off handed, anecdotal statement that seemed to me to be in jest and I think you guys are taking it too serious.
Think for a second. It does seem odd that so many people voted Biden but he's not there near the top even.

It doesn't seem odd at all....as I pointed out.

What seems odd, and illogical, is trying to make a connection between the two when the article clearly reflects how Trump ended up on top....finally.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

Some people are just thin skinned.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You've been unusually quiet today.

What are your thoughts on the attempted coup?
I think they're idiots and anyone who broke the law should be arrested and prosecuted. Why do you think I would think anything else?

I also think those who have spent the last several years burning, looting, shooting and rioting weren't peaceful protestors should also be arrested and prosecuted. What do you think?

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
I think they're idiots and anyone who broke the law should be arrested and prosecuted. Why do you think I would think anything else?

I also think those who have spent the last several years burning, looting, shooting and rioting weren't peaceful protestors should also be arrested and prosecuted. What do you think?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver

Have you seen enough evidence yet to admit that MAGA is a cult?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Have you seen enough evidence yet to admit that MAGA is a cult?
I once got an empty can of pop in a six pack. There was only one though.

The problem is that some people want to take that one empty can of pop and claim the entire six pack was empty. It's those people who are the problem.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I once got an empty can of pop in a six pack. There was only one though.

The problem is that some people want to take that one empty can of pop and claim the entire six pack was empty. It's those people who are the problem.
Except in real life that can wasn't empty. It was filled with poison. You definitely would say that six pack was poisoned.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I definitely agree there is blind support on both sides. But I 100% believe neither side has thrown that support behind an individual like this ever before. Key word being individual.
Hmmm, have to disagree there. He just lost the election, after all.

Are there undying loyalists in his camp? Clearly, but I think you've had that before with Reagan & Obama specifically.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Except in real life that can wasn't empty. It was filled with poison. You definitely would say that six pack was poisoned.
Do you, or have you, condemned the burning, false flags, looting, killings, unlawful riots we've been seeing the last several years? Did you condemn Maxine Waters (and others with similar language) when she called on her supporters to harass Trump administration officials? Did you condemn it when it happened? Or did you sit aside and smile and say "they got what they deserved"?

Did you condemn the actions of the person that showed up at a congressional baseball game and shot to kill Republican members of congress?

Is that six pack poisoned? Should we blame all supporters of Obama for that? Or should we condemn the actions of the individual that was responsible?

I've condemned acts of violence regardless of who they were or what side of the aisle they are on.

You're giving a blanket condemnation to people who were lawfully exercising their constitutional rights because of the actions of a few and because they have a different political opinion than you. Is that who you are? Please tell me it's not.

I have a problem when the laws are enforced or not enforced based on what side of the aisle you are sitting on. I have a problem with backroom deals based on political favoritism. Do you really believe a speaking engagement is worth $500,000 for some ex politician to give a 30 minute speech on a topic that everyone already knows about?

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Do you, or have you, condemned the burning, false flags, looting, killings, unlawful riots we've been seeing the last several years? Did you condemn Maxine Waters (and others with similar language) when she called on her supporters to harass Trump administration officials? Did you condemn it when it happened? Or did you sit aside and smile and say "they got what they deserved"?

Did you condemn the actions of the person that showed up at a congressional baseball game and shot to kill Republican members of congress?

Is that six pack poisoned? Should we blame all supporters of Obama for that? Or should we condemn the actions of the individual that was responsible?

I've condemned acts of violence regardless of who they were or what side of the aisle they are on.

You're giving a blanket condemnation to people who were lawfully exercising their constitutional rights because of the actions of a few and because they have a different political opinion than you. Is that who you are? Please tell me it's not.

I have a problem when the laws are enforced or not enforced based on what side of the aisle you are sitting on. I have a problem with backroom deals based on political favoritism. Do you really believe a speaking engagement is worth $500,000 for some ex politician to give a 30 minute speech on a topic that everyone already knows about?
Somebody has very thin skin......

And BDS.

ODMcB

Sheriff
Jun 20, 2012

Total BullShit. We have a military of what, 800billion per year and 1 specific group of people was allowed to breach the Capitol Building. They were organized and invited to do so. Where was the military or DOJ/BOP yesterday to defend the Constitution? Pigs.