America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person Was All a Sham

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
whatever the story is about, the most remarkable and amazing thing is that you would bother to read it, and think that anybody would actually be interested in it.

put down the bong

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
When you say "amazingly unique", do you mean that because he is the only person to go public about how their mental health issues were the driving force behind their transgenderism?

I actually thought it was an interesting article. Basically, he was looking for what everyone wants...peace of mind and happiness, but no one would help him find either.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
When you say "amazingly unique", do you mean that because he is the only person to go public about how their mental health issues were the driving force behind their transgenderism?

I actually thought it was an interesting article. Basically, he was looking for what everyone wants...peace of mind and happiness, but no one would help him find either.
You talked me into reading it. All i can say is wow! A long line of professionals and authority figures caved in to this guys demands yet I had to jump through hoop after hoop just to get a simple back surgery. At least, the last paragraph, some honesty finally caught up with him. Hard to believe no one just told him straight up that he needed intensive therapy first.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville

You talked me into reading it. All i can say is wow! A long line of professionals and authority figures caved in to this guys demands yet I had to jump through hoop after hoop just to get a simple back surgery. At least, the last paragraph, some honesty finally caught up with him. Hard to believe no one just told him straight up that he needed intensive therapy first.
No one would tell them that because then their face and practice would go viral for being a bigot.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
LOL. I bet I'm not the only one who has noticed how more grumpy than usual you have been toward many postings for a while.
well..... I can't stand stupid....... it's probably not me.... as I already stated in this thread.

e.g. - stupid postings tend to bring me out .... posting against stupidity should be something that we can all agree upon.... but apparently not.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
LOL. I bet I'm not the only one who has noticed how more grumpy than usual you have been toward many postings for a while.
well..... I can't stand stupid....... it's probably not me.... as I already stated in this thread.

e.g. - stupid postings tend to bring me out .... posting against stupidity should be something that we can all agree upon.... but apparently not.
Did you read it? I think most people on here would agree.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city

You might consider that you are not chosen as the final arbiter of stupid. The thought that you should be able to post your opinion, deem it “against stupid” and therefore expect everyone to agree with you is about as stupid as anything that has ever been posted here.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Only one therapist tried to stop me from crawling into this smoking rabbit hole. When she did, I not only fired her, I filed a formal complaint against her. “She’s a gatekeeper,” the trans community said.

Instead of accepting a different opinion and moving on if that was his choice, he had to complain about it. Then instead of taking any responsibility now, he blames the trans community.

Sound like a real winner. Doesn’t even acknowledge that his actions lead to the issue he is complaining about.