All-NBA Teams Announced

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Last edited:

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2012
The All-NBA teams were announced today. Not much in the way of surprising, except that HArden was the only unanimous 1st teamer and someone put Kawhi on the 3rd team.

2016-17 NBA 1st Anthony Davis C LeBron James F Kawhi Leonard F James Harden G Russell Westbrook G
2016-17 NBA 2nd Rudy Gobert C Giannis Antetokounmpo F Kevin Durant F Stephen Curry G Isaiah Thomas G
2016-17 NBA 3rd DeAndre Jordan C Draymond Green F Jimmy Butler F John Wall G DeMar DeRozan G

Congratulations to Russell!
Gordon Hayward's absence means that he won't be able to sign a super-max deal with the Jazz. If the Thunder can't manage to sign him, I'd at least hope that he goes to the Eastern Conference. Rumor is that Paul George wants to be in LA (Lakers or Clippers), so perhaps Hayward would end up in Indianapolis, which is his hometown.

Nov 27, 2007
Gordon Hayward's absence means that he won't be able to sign a super-max deal with the Jazz. If the Thunder can't manage to sign him, I'd at least hope that he goes to the Eastern Conference. Rumor is that Paul George wants to be in LA (Lakers or Clippers), so perhaps Hayward would end up in Indianapolis, which is his hometown.

Yes, this will definitely be an interesting offseason to see who goes where, and what subtle moves the Thunder may be able to make to improve.